RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Paranoid vs Jay 3rd (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241412)

Jay 3rd 04-15-07 11:20 AM

lol once again wit the " too wack to vote" dawg just pick one.. if u scroll up i already said it was rushed and explains why... if its wack its wack just vote man.. cuz then all u gotta do if vote on the weaker one.. same as a normal battle just both is weak lol..
need to make a rule on people not voten man.. vote then say ya piece cuz this is gettin dumb.. if my other 4 battles are wack then Damn what is it gonna make the 5th..c'mon now..
and i actually think it came out nice compard to the others, especially for bein rushed.. but its whatever..

Paranoid 04-15-07 04:44 PM

he doesnt wanna vote cause he thinks ima get mad at em probably, I dont care though. I'm not that great of a battler. I'm gonna work on my punches though.

Ysdat 04-16-07 12:10 AM

is that a freindly way for you to tell yourself your wack? :)

Cola 04-16-07 01:34 PM

Voted For: Jay 3rd

Lyrics:3rd
Beat:3rd....that beat was a dopeness shit...
Quality:Paranoid
Flow:3rd
Overal: 3rd

3rd brought it this time.....he had a better battle verus hands down....

Paraonid:...i didn't like the way you switched up ya rhymes...they were bad bro.....but your quality is fucking amazing...

Jay 3rd 04-16-07 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar
is that a freindly way for you to tell yourself your wack? :)

lol in a way.. i think i'm decent thats it and i kno i deserve some kinda props besides its too wack to vote

Ysdat 04-16-07 05:04 PM

^nah your decent brother, Its shit talking paranoid thats wack.

Paranoid 04-16-07 05:38 PM

Tzar i'd merk you, you know that so stfu. That topical battle is pathetic, I could did better and I could merk you with a freestyle for fuck shakes. but yo Jay that dude hardly explained his vote, I'm coo wit it though.

Cola 04-16-07 06:52 PM

how didn't i? stop bitching bro...

i voted the same way for you in another battle n i didn't see you whinin..

P To Tha R! 04-18-07 10:56 AM

homie stop gasin ya self jay, both ya'lls shit was whack to me, I couldn't pick cos why wud I bother with something I ain't feelin the shit was a waste of time to listen to

GangsStarShit 04-19-07 04:18 AM

This was feedback posted for Paranoid

polls.............................................

Paranoid 04-19-07 11:27 PM

^now this guy always does that, almost like freepostin.

Ysdat 04-20-07 12:51 AM

GSS can do whatever he wants, especially when fags like you dont accept battles. -_-

Paranoid 05-16-07 01:51 AM

uppin............................................. ...................

SINISTER 07-28-07 11:54 AM

checking polzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In-Vision 07-28-07 02:09 PM

I crash a nut that can't pop the beaver
I'm so fast you couldn't stop my cheater

didn't make sense at all^^

Examine me tight, cause you aint close to fame
Who chose to name you bronze on a mic?
My Jawn so tight, you look wrong dispite
The uglyness that people see in ya face
I think you haste and besides the race

none of this makes any sense either ^^^..i think you haste? wow...my jawn so tight?....wow..

I'm leavin you rocked cause I could hit a g
Spit a free? but this is from the dome

a free is from the dome..this line is fucking stupid pointless filler that means nothing and does nothing to your opponent...

You never collabed? no wonder you alone
So play fetch my dog and go get the bone

this doesn't make sense...a dog can't play fetch alone...

You aint no pimp you get played wit ease
Like the next Buffy, you'se slayed for greed
Your amature, thats why you always battle noobs?
I cattle dudes that choose to beef witta cow

did you really bring up buffy in your diss? hahaha..fucking gay dude......you also used the word noobs in a rap...thats almost just as bad as buffy

i cattle dudes? cattle is not a fucking verb douchebag....please use a dictionary before you use, even the smallest and most simple of words...

Your first L, Me, and your last win who?
Cause kids like you always end up in'a zoo

okay...this is so un-effective it's rediculous...his first L...would mean he's never lost before....if he hasn't beaten anyone either...that means he's never battled before you...if thats what you were trying to say.....well...that just makes you a straight up liar....and what do you mean...Cause kids like you always end up in a zoo....what does that have to do with ANYTHING whatso EVER?

The circus is proud and the purpose is out
I think Sherlock holmes came to investigate
So I estimate whether his fraction is wrong
No action to long, he can't ration a song
I'm blastin it strong, but this dudes really weak
Like a silly geek he's gamin, (cause hes a nerd)
Hes really a poser, talkin; but it's all pretend
And when he goes datin, he only see's men
I'm so annoyed, he musta made me paranoid.
Cause yo jay 3rd's only buff when he pops steroids

only buff when he pops steroids? unless you have evidence that he juices....this is fucking worthless...it's called PERSONALS queer...

your shit is so blatantly bad and horribly played out....it's insane how awful you are. I honestly think you might be mentally handicapped.....because You have so much trouble putting together concise sentences, or sentences that even make sense for that matter. Your attempt at metaphors fail miserably every time...you never have wordplay....you never have any personals...just a bunch of punchlines that, unlike some people...who just used played out lines....yours were never even decent to begin with......You have honestly raised the bar for how bad a self proclaimed writer...or rap artist..or whatever...can actually be.

I will say this, your audio quality has gotten a lot better....vocals...flow..delivery...alll that.....but that doesn't mean shit....because your lyrics are straight garbage...i would honestly reccomend hiring a ghost writer.