RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New Track!!! ILL GEE... It's been a minute! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250998)

ILL GEE 09-04-09 09:49 PM

New Track!!! ILL GEE... It's been a minute!

2nd Rate Emcee Freestyle

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8057948

lemme know what y'all think

Jay Rose 09-05-09 10:20 AM

haha classic IG flow....
i didnt know you had your mic hooked up again....dope shit
hows VA treatin ya man....

ima hit you up for a verse to get on mine n enygma's tape we workin on

ILL GEE 09-08-09 11:23 PM

it's going good man... mic was set up for a grip... i just been on some unmotivated lazy shyt...lol... i think i got my mojo back so get it while the getting is still good...lol... been waiting on you to hook a brother up with some studio time...lol

got da new crib coming at the end of the month.... so i'll have to set everything up yet again...lol... moving to Bristow... you should know where that is being a former fellow VA resident (near Manassas, just in case...lol).. but yo... holla at me... my contact info is still the same... in the OYD forum... holla!

Jay Rose 09-10-09 10:11 PM

word, yeah you need to let me know when you want to get in the studio and i can see what i got going on... finished up college so im looking to get money somewhere but until then all i got is free time...

TRGizSICK 09-11-09 01:54 PM

this goes hard. flows on point so is your delivery. good shit

ILL GEE 10-21-09 11:48 PM

good looking out T.... appreciate it... dang.... peops don't really check other kats tracks out no more, huh? let's get some more feedback fellas! what's good?... what's bad?...what could be done differently?

Jay... my digits are in the forum...hit me up!

M&rk 11-15-09 12:46 PM

this beat is super gay and a bit loud, u sound like tito with less emotion haha, sorry, like the a lot of the content though, but i dont really like the whole tone cuz i dont like the beat

Tha Q. 11-17-09 10:55 PM

im feelin the beat...I would flow choppy on this...until I saw a trick Biggie did while free styling in an interview to flow smooth...so It'd be butta baby

Sorry...now to your track...

I agree that you sound like Tito with less emotion...then again, Tito is an emotional dude...(love u bro) hehe

umm...nice flow and rhyming
Up the delivery hypeness and it'd be dope

_Talksic_ 11-20-09 04:22 PM

listening,dope beat, dope delivery good quality,1st verse sick lyrics,sick mic presence dont believe its a freestyle if so its fucking dope,7.5\10

ILL GEE 12-09-09 11:56 PM

sounds like tito?...lol.... i wrote this waaaaaaaaaayyyy before i even knew what OYD was....lol.. i was actually still in HS when i wrote this... dug it up and threw it on a track... that singing stuff i threw in there at the last minute just to experiment... i actually had a completely different hook in there...

but it's all love... thanks for the feed fellas... more tracks to come!

ILL GEE 12-10-09 01:21 PM

my bad...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILL GEE
sounds like tito?...lol.... i wrote this waaaaaaaaaayyyy before i even knew what OYD was....lol.. i was actually still in HS when i wrote this... dug it up and threw it on a track... that singing stuff i threw in there at the last minute just to experiment... i actually had a completely different hook in there...

but it's all love... thanks for the feed fellas... more tracks to come!

Damn, i totally spaced out on this... I thought this was another song i had recorded... i'll post that one next...lol

and i still don't think i sound like Tito but it's all good...lol

wiley d 12-19-09 10:59 PM

i like your flow..song is straight real shit

Lysol 12-22-09 04:52 PM

If you spit with more emotion and energy you would be nice, work on your breaths.

ILL GEE 02-10-10 05:03 PM

werd.. thanks for checking it... i know i coulda done this better but i was in a rush to put sumn back out there since it had been a while