RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   I think we gonna need a drum roll.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=182629)

[.:D:.] 03-19-05 11:14 PM

I think we gonna need a drum roll....

yea its ya boy Diabolic..finally got some pics up nah mean...honestly im expectin alot of hate ill even give some examples...

" look at them stretch marks on ya armHAHAHAH/ look at dat tity!!!"..-_- im fat...if u knew me then most of u knew i was fat....so im expectin dat..

"lmfao u ugly mafucka".....so?

"wearin that rag on ya face only shows that u r more pussy"....i keep my bandana wit me all the time...its multi purpose...hides my face.., it might be cold or windy outside...somebody might gimme a cd wit no case...that typa shit..so wit dat said.....

Yea man holla back...
yea....holla back...

New Meth0d 03-19-05 11:16 PM

i think you forgot the pics.....lol
???

Cinema 03-19-05 11:17 PM

you don't have a pic to show man

[.:D:.] 03-19-05 11:21 PM

no...i had to make them smaller...

Blay'all 03-19-05 11:22 PM

Str8 dawg... str8

Cinema 03-19-05 11:23 PM

lmao i can't hate man i thaught lmfao nvm

Kordozar 03-19-05 11:42 PM

Why You Takin Pics In Ya Bathroom Take Them Shits Outside Nigga Don't Be Throwin Up That Bull Shit............

[.:D:.] 03-19-05 11:43 PM

lmao..yea im tossin that shit son...and i didnt take them outside beckuz OBVIOUSLY..i needed the mirror...

Debit 03-19-05 11:50 PM

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!
were u fat albert's stunt double in the movie...that was really u skateboarding huh?

Kordozar 03-19-05 11:51 PM

Lol Werd Nigga Comin At Me Crazy When He Takin Pics Inside His House With A Scarf On Lmao................

[.:D:.] 03-19-05 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
Lol Werd Nigga Comin At Me Crazy When He Takin Pics Inside His House With A Scarf On Lmao................

so ur tellin me...there is a mirror outside??

[.:D:.] 03-19-05 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debit
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!
were u fat albert's stunt double in the movie...that was really u skateboarding huh?

yea im fat and u cant rap...whats new?

this doesnt effect me...if u woulda read u would kno..that i said this was comin...u can pic ya face up now...

Kordozar 03-19-05 11:54 PM

No But If You Wass Hard Like You State You Iss You Woulda Been Outside With Ya Flag On Not Inside Hidin Behind A Mirror Acting Hard...........

[.:D:.] 03-19-05 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
No But If You Wass Hard Like You State You Iss You Woulda Been Outside With Ya Flag On Not Inside Hidin Behind A Mirror Acting Hard...........

nah...i dont go outside around here...i just moved out here in like august man..aint nobody around here but grown ass people...so i chill in the ckrib and make tracks or whatever else comes up...but uhhh yea fuck u...\

LMAO...hidin behind a mirror...nah son...im just chillin...but yea again fuck u...

Kordozar 03-19-05 11:59 PM

Lmao So How Are You A Blood?You Go Around Beatin Up Lil Kids Who Wea Blue?Lmfao You A Bitch Nigga Go Outside,Fucc Some Bitches,Join Some Real Piru Niggas Then Scream At Me.................