RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   HipHop- ThirdSelf feat. Calamity (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=172757)

Know-Gimix 01-18-05 09:02 PM

HipHop- ThirdSelf feat. Calamity

This shit is fuckin hot... Click it Listen, Love it-- Leave us feed bitches...

www.soundclick.com/destined2rhyme

titled "Hip Hop"

kaveh 01-18-05 11:27 PM

listenin
beat is pretty nice
verses definatly have a nice flow,delivery,lyrics and everything is definalty on point
overall a real dope track

Tha Q 01-19-05 10:15 AM

ur a bitch...ne way

funny...that lil run at the beginning sounded like under water effects

flow ain't bad here...delivery is good

**I found myself wishin this hook wud speed the hell up

2nd person...voice is nice...flow is good...matched 1st person well

Not a bad track...I still don't like u bitches

hahaha..> Q mothafuckas

Kingz 01-19-05 05:43 PM

TRACK WAS PURE FIYA
quality and flow was dope and u had the delivery on lock
beat is ok but the bass sounds poppy to me
the hook sample is TERRIBLE and means the song isnt a RV classic
but still dope choose a better beat. i cud prolly make a better hook sample than that

fluidmoon 01-19-05 06:18 PM

you fellas know what i thought of this track, its dope, and you all added you're own flava, there wasnt a weak verse here, nice job on this, i appreciated the lyrics and was reminiscing a bit....old school style..lol..stay up.1

Ca'lam 01-20-05 07:55 AM

shits hot to death.. stop sleepin..

Mad Dog 01-20-05 09:02 AM

Seven: Dope shit nice slow flow rode the beat real nice the way you made comparisons and stuff

Calamity: nice verse again slow flow good kept it real well didn't lack which was good some nice lyrics too

Tony.Self: Nice rhyming again slow flow riding it again some dope shit here rhyming good this was a nice verse.

Props to all of ya, you all ripped this track Seven especially but yall shined on this beat was good to go off and yall did a decent job.

Terumoto 01-21-05 10:20 AM

Fuckin soundclicks down... ima edit this with feed tomorrow..

------ edit

Hmm.. production nice.. this beat is ok cept the sample is a little wierd...

seven: dope flow, lyrics, presence... a NICE verse. Very well written shit.

Calam: word word... Flow was on... feelin the lyrics... nice voice... ill.

Tony: Nice... contrast to seven and calams voice is good. Lyrics were good. flow slow low and tight. Dope.

Quality was good all the way through.. dropped slightly on tony's verse i thought.

But overall, a dope track.

Phenom-in-all 01-21-05 09:41 PM

woooooooooord. Where's my verse bitches..... lol. Anyways - I hate this beat, but all three flows are nice. Good looks to continuin to drop on here. I'ma have to get on some jams right quick.

The Jett 01-21-05 09:50 PM

lmao.....
I like the Old version.....

Songs are so dope...when they old and remixed.
Especially when unexpected like this.

I want this beat. I could rip it.
Anyways. I liked it alot.
3 good heads....keep it up. -1

BigTony.Self 01-24-05 09:33 AM

no doubt this shit is hott good looks carson

Know-Gimix 01-28-05 07:05 PM

This needs to rise up a bit....

~:: AkaDemiK ::~ 01-29-05 03:06 AM

IIght...First Cat..Good Quality..Flow was real laid back...Lyrics Good...Ok..hook is wack..Sorry that sampel aint workin for me..Beat is coo tho...Third cat..Flow was good..another laid back style..lyrics are good too..Third cat..flow was iite..lyrics are coo..This was a good collab..KEep droppin Yall...E z..

iLL Defined 01-30-05 02:20 PM

Feelin the delivery to this ... i like the flow and the mic pressence ... im feelin the lyrics too ... i dont think that i like the effects tho ... i think that you should leave everything natural ... and have it all come str8 from you ... not from effects ... O damn ... i like the second dudes Voice ... damn thats nice ... his delivery is really nice ... i dont know who is who but he is nice ... damn ... "Hip hops my baby and im bout to come cradle it" <<< NICE ... i like this song ... the hook is funny ... lol ...

Peace !!

~1~

DQ 01-31-05 02:17 PM

The hook was annoying me but other than that, this was nice track. Lyrics were tight and all three heads were flowing good, the different types of voices formed an interesting change within the song. Presence was strong throughout the whole thing and no bad comments on quality either.

Straight hotness...keep it going, enjoyed listening to this...

DQ