RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   $$$$$ Just one good reason$$$$$$$$$$$$ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=178766)

Vango 02-24-05 03:23 PM

$$$$$ Just one good reason$$$$$$$$$$$$

Give me one good reason why I should give you 100,000,000 rv dollars. And yes that's one hundred million to the person with the best reason, best rap, best joke. Something that makes me wanna give you alot of loot.

distilled 02-24-05 03:25 PM

because V is the best letter of the alphabet :)

Vango 02-24-05 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
because V is the best letter of the alphabet :)

aight then so distilled, so far your in 1st place. but theres only been one post so far, lol.

KOOL COL-B 02-24-05 03:41 PM

cuz i'll vote on yo battles, and leave feed in yo open mics n shit, werd

Dirty Nigga 02-24-05 03:47 PM

I think you should give me the money because i once ran thru a womens underware store wearing only boxers an then took a bra from the display rack an put it on my head an kept running round the store, but i was half drunk on 3/4 bottle of JD at 12 in the aftrnoon on a saturday.....

I AM DOPE

CeleriTy 02-24-05 04:21 PM

lmao.. im a newb and still know he's wack^^^

Vango 02-24-05 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck.Shot
I think you should give me the money because i once ran thru a womens underware store wearing only boxers an then took a bra from the display rack an put it on my head an kept running round the store, but i was half drunk on 3/4 bottle of JD at 12 in the aftrnoon on a saturday.....

I AM DOPE

i dont give money out for being a transvestite, lol.

Germ 02-24-05 04:43 PM

whatd the fish say when it swam into the wall.......DAMN, you should hand the moulas over to kesse, yep

.Ike. 02-24-05 05:17 PM

because i have intense sex with both of the women in your sig.......

Kyleon 02-24-05 05:19 PM

Cuz i have a hot open mic open right now...its in my sig called Like Brothaz part2....

and what did the rooster do when he saw a chicken on the same side of the road with him?

he wadled in the middle of the street to get hit by a truck...since the chicken was ugly

lmao..

Vango 02-24-05 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse
whatd the fish say when it swam into the wall.......DAMN, you should hand the moulas over to kesse, yep

uhhh no...............

Vango 02-24-05 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
because i have intense sex with both of the women in your sig.......

there both my sisters, so no...........................

Vango 02-24-05 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifik
Cuz i have a hot open mic open right now...its in my sig called Like Brothaz part2....

and what did the rooster do when he saw a chicken on the same side of the road with him?

he wadled in the middle of the street to get hit by a truck...since the chicken was ugly

lmao..

jokes, let me clarify, they should be funny. :thumbup:

..Malicious.. 02-24-05 05:35 PM

Here's for the best joke

What did the lady at the beach say to Micheal jackson ???

Move your in my son

KOOL COL-B 02-24-05 05:39 PM

u should give tha money 2 me cuz, well i dont think i even have 2 say it, cuz its just so obvious, but u r tha dopest person on this site. i remember tha 1st time i seen u on here, i thot 2 myself "dam, i wish i can b az kool az Vango sumday" and i always look at tha RV spotlights, and its amazing how u do ur interviews. u=god of RV. ive printed off every verse of urs ive seen and have it framed hangin on my wall. o how i wish i could have Vango status, but im just a stupid muthaphukka who only haz about 1/29th of Vangos talent. nom sizlaxin?

U>ME

werd