RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Bring Back Pink Slip Battles!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=187577)

^^..^^ 04-24-05 03:09 AM

Bring Back Pink Slip Battles!!

It Made Rv Dope The Person Can Always Come Back On Another Name And Will But Make It Again For One On Ones And Crews It Will Liven Up Rv Like It Used To Crews Domilishing Crews Again Strobe Please Bring This Back!!!
PINK SLIP IS LOSER GETS BANNED ON THAT ACCOUNT NOT IP THE NAME IS DEAD FOREVER BANNED CREWS LOSE THIER FORUM AND CANT RESURECT IT AGAIN;)

¤ÐÅž¤ 04-24-05 03:29 AM

signed,......its a risk, but it makes rv more xciting.....not to mention this entire could backfire and put tc on the choppin block which makes battles better n also mkes the entire site more creative in the crew battle, it adds another element which rv has been missing for quite a while,..the vets of rv want this.please give us the chance to enjoy ourselves again........that is all...pz

Ill-Grammatix 04-24-05 04:10 AM

werd....that's the shyt right there...maybe kats will take battles more seriously and i could stop reading all the garbage that's been posted as of late..lol....RV was dope when i first joined.... now it's a freepost party

L. Veracity 04-24-05 04:19 AM

individuals yes, crews, eghh..if you battle for a forum that's kewl but not disband just 'cause you lose battles to a crew...

that's how it's done on another board I'm on...they are only a certain amount of forums for crews and if you lose a battle over it then the other crew gets the forum and you're stuck with just a thread...now THAT's a concept that would be better...

but yeah, person-vs-person pink slips should be allowed, it may make things more interesting around here...

Kirk 04-24-05 10:21 AM

i think individual pink slip battles should be brought back but crew pink slip battles shouldn't

TeamOne 04-24-05 12:10 PM

i like the idea...... its not like every crew battle has to be pink slipped.... but if its agreed on by the peeps battlin....... its all good with me

New Meth0d 04-24-05 02:09 PM

vote/ yes......

King Solo 04-24-05 03:33 PM

individual battles - YES (only vets wud prolly accept them)

crew battles - NO (purely cuz all these wack ass crews wudn't accept them)

Kawn Flixx 04-24-05 03:34 PM

Should Be Allowed If The Inviduals Agree To It , As For The Same W/ Crews...Should Be Allowed If Agreed To Either Way

^^..^^ 04-24-05 05:42 PM

im agring to tthat i feel the same the crew has to accept it for it to be pink slip it cant be forced on anyone

Acuity 04-24-05 05:46 PM

I vote yes..............

The Black Plague 04-24-05 05:50 PM

I think its a dope idea.. werd to this shit im votin yea

Daubs 04-24-05 05:54 PM

yeh, has been explained now and i believe it will work.

Magic5 04-24-05 10:39 PM

Survival of the fittest.

I say yes.

^^..^^ 04-24-05 11:17 PM

thats 11-0 strobe bring them back we all agree we want this;0