RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   (Jimmy Pocketz) vs Kein Witz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=190375)

Control Freq 06-21-05 03:00 AM

Voted For: Kein Witz

Bomberman......................................... .............

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Crazy Hades 06-21-05 02:08 PM

...Uhm. Get that disqualified? ...................

~Luciano~ 06-26-05 06:12 PM

.................................................. .......

K-Trini 06-26-05 07:39 PM

Voted For: (Jimmy Pocketz)

Troop-Nice verse.A lot a times in topicals....I fall asleep.But ur shit kept me goin.Nice concept too.A cop explain the hardships and perils of being a cop at Detriot.....and then kills himself at end.That's some good stuff.Vacab a lil bland though.But it all good.

Kein Witz-Topic was cops on patrol.Ur shit was a retired cop mourning over a lost one.In case ya dun know....patrol means to inspect an area.Just like ur battle with R-Rated...you didnt stay on topic.It was a good verse though a lil on the boring side.Ur ending wasn't as good as troop put it.

Vote-T.R.O.O.P.(vote in link below please)
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=196531

Removed by K-Trini's request

K-Trini 06-26-05 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kein Witz
Topicals never get any votes anymore. Motherfuckers interested in this weak ass motherfucking wanna-be gangster shit where people talk about shit they don't know about. Fucking pathetic.

No...reason we dun vote in topical is because it's long and a lot a times.....it the same shit.It's always some dramaitc or emotional shit sayin the same thing.Do a couple comedy or erotic topical dealin with sex or sumtin.I dun know.....just do some new topical aside from drama and emotional.

~Luciano~ 06-26-05 09:40 PM

.................................................. ..

Crazy Hades 06-27-05 12:53 PM

K-Trini, I didn't want to make it that long. It's about what happened when he was on patrol. He hit someone, and he was mourning it. I think I know when I'm writing about what I set as a topic, thanks.

K-Trini 06-27-05 03:48 PM

Troop.........vote in link I posted at bottom of my vote or I'll have my vote removed.

K-Trini 06-27-05 09:49 PM

troop....................ya got tonight to return the favor.........if ya dun do it.........my vote gettin removed.,

~Luciano~ 06-28-05 03:44 PM

.................................................. ..

~Luciano~ 07-02-05 09:25 PM

.................................................. ......

Crazy Hades 07-05-05 11:32 AM

Restricted 07-05-05 02:35 PM

Voted For: Kein Witz

Aight Check This..

Troop:
I Was Feeling This..The Storyline You Took With This Was Original With The Phone Call and The Ending Caught Me off Guard. There Wasn't Really Emotion, You Were Just Describing The Bad Things That Detriot Is Inhabited With. The Direction Wasn't Really There, I Felt As If Through This Whole Piece You Just Described Things. But The StoryLine Was Your Best Part. I Think You Just Need To Work On Direction and Emotion.

Kein Witz:

Ok, Not Too Original of A Storyline Here, but I Like How You Write Your Lines With Concepts Within Concepts. Your Emotion Was Medicore Here but Your Direction Was Pretty DeCent. I Actually Got Into The Story, but In Troops I Just Kept Reading and Reading About Descriptions of The City. Your Direction and Emotion Is What Got This For You.

Vote - Kein Witz For Better Emotion and Direction Throughout His Piece. Troops Storyline and Originality Was Better, but I Just Felt Keins More.

Return Favor In My Battle With Tekneek.

~R~

Crazy Hades 07-07-05 04:26 PM

Crazy Hades 07-08-05 11:41 AM