RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   1-2-1 Punchline League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=365)
-   -   Playoff Chat Thread (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235102)

DaTrusHurtz 09-18-06 01:59 AM

Playoff Chat Thread

Chat it up fellas!

Since I know it's going to be asked, I'll explain how I determined seedings. The champ of each group received seedings 1-4 regardless of record. The rest was based on record. In the event of a tie, I basically used my best judgement and ranked people where I felt they belonged.

I really wanted to give myself the #1 seed, but gave it to Aeral because I felt it would be unfair to give myself the top seed in a league that I moderate so I automatically passed that to him.

Untold 09-18-06 02:25 AM

yea.. whatever. i doubt anyone cares about seeds.

these seed ass niggas couldn't even sprout up with water 'n sunlight!

oh yeah.. and a crap mag due for tomorrow.

Journal!st 09-18-06 02:34 AM

wow^^
must not like the league.

fuck yuu 09-18-06 11:17 AM

Blah he's an ass monkey.

DaTrusHurtz 09-18-06 11:23 AM

If ur gonna do a crap mag, don't even bother man

J. Luth 09-18-06 11:45 AM

EDIT: nm, I got it

Untold 09-18-06 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
If ur gonna do a crap mag, don't even bother man

hah.. ok. whatever u say boss.

and lampejo.. u suck u bitin ass nigga!

btw, it's not that i dislike the league, it's just i don't care.
i can say what i want. but if DTH doesn't want a mag, cool..
nother week off.

XM 09-18-06 01:54 PM

That was really Bullshit Trus i see alotta favortism round here cuz when K didn't vote all he said was i'll do it lata and that was all good but you said i could've voted yesterday i left to the hospital in the morning yesterday and when i got back it was only to get my son a change of clothes for his pics today that was really fuck'd up and ive been very good bout others no-show'n and drop'n late

N.Tavarez 09-18-06 02:26 PM

fuck it man its the playoffs
hopefully we'll get a mag if not its all good anyway

DaTrusHurtz 09-18-06 02:39 PM

That issue with K was a one-time exception cuz he didn't read the rules and I cut him slack for one week.. and then the next week when he left 5 votes and I told him to leave 10, he got the loss. I've been pretty consistent about giving people losses for not voting and Multie, I left the explanation of why I was forced to in ur thread.

I guess I'll end up doing the mag... I'll get it up later tonight hopefully if I have time.

fuck yuu 09-18-06 02:44 PM

Blah at you trus i will make it if you want... will do a better job this week since it wont take me like 5 minutes to do it..

What up tav

And untold. Rofl you one to talk... you still bite names bitch

DaTrusHurtz 09-18-06 02:46 PM

Don't worry lamp, I'll take care of it, I'll write a full mag, I just need someone to interview. Anyone who wants an interview who will be on AIM later tonight, drop ur AIM name and I'll get u in the mag. I'll take more than 1 interview if more than 1 person wants it.

fuck yuu 09-18-06 02:48 PM

Word ill interview then..

What time? and Skandalz81

DaTrusHurtz 09-18-06 02:51 PM

Prolly around 9:30 EST.. could be later, but I should be ready by then.

N.Tavarez 09-18-06 02:54 PM

i would interview, but im only on til 6pm or for 3 more hours.........