RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   DZK is overrated and.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=171152)

Phantom 01-08-05 09:06 PM

DZK is overrated and..

Nos is better than him. I speak the truth. I can listen to Nos's tracks on repeat for like half an hour. I can barely listen to DZK's shit through the whole song once.

Discuss...

JRoy 01-08-05 09:10 PM

Hell no....DZK's vocab and word-play is better then most in the industry and the rap game....he just isn't signed...he's CRAZZY

New Meth0d 01-08-05 09:12 PM

werd....he has a sick flow....but.in a few of his songs its almost like he dont switch it up enough or his delivery is the same throughout the song............but overall he has a sick flow.....good lyrics.....and good emotion and delivery......basically its tru when people say he is one of the best artist on the interent

New Meth0d 01-08-05 09:14 PM

it also maybe that i just aint feelin nos's accent

New Meth0d 01-08-05 09:16 PM

nos sometime speeds up to cath the beat........he needs to announciate a lil betta....dzk has prolly been doin it longer and is just overall doper.....ill admit nos is better than me :)

Phantom 01-08-05 09:27 PM

Actually DZK shoves too many words in a lin for my interest.

Nos' accent is good and bad but I feel his shit WAY more than DZK.

Pop Lotty 01-08-05 09:27 PM

LMAO...get off this nigga DZK's dick.
He's not only overrated...he fucking sucks. Sorry kids, I don't understand what you see in him. He's a generic Canibus. He won't make it in rap, sorry.

Pop Lotty 01-08-05 09:28 PM

I ain't never heard Nos' shit, so I won't say nuttin on that.

distilled 01-08-05 09:38 PM

I thought DZK was dope mostly.

Narcotics Anonymous got me listenin to him more.

And That Mary Kate nad Ashley over Hey Now was dope.

JRoy 01-08-05 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Lotty
LMAO...get off this nigga DZK's dick.
He's not only overrated...he fucking sucks. Sorry kids, I don't understand what you see in him. He's a generic Canibus. He won't make it in rap, sorry.

LOL you remind me of the online Simon...

Phantom 01-08-05 09:43 PM

DZK really is NOT that good. Seriously get off his dick. He has his moments but damn, Young Buck is better. I'm not saying hes bad, but hes not "dope" hes decent.

Nos=Pretty damn good

50Cal. 01-08-05 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
Nos is better than him. I speak the truth. I can listen to Nos's tracks on repeat for like half an hour. I can barely listen to DZK's shit through the whole song once.

Discuss...

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!sun you are godly for this :thumbup: me and nos was talking bout this yesterday the kid has a dope flow so i was like yo sun is dope i went to his page and started listening to his shit then i noticed his shit is madd boring after like 10 minutes all sounds the same shit is wack just good quality i agree with soc 100 % on this and thats word :thumbup:

Terumoto 01-08-05 09:52 PM

Im not sayin nos is bad, but DZK is better than him.

Nynth Degree 01-08-05 09:53 PM

I did dope tracks with both of them, so no comment.

New Meth0d 01-08-05 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
I thought DZK was dope mostly.

Narcotics Anonymous got me listenin to him more.

And That Mary Kate nad Ashley over Hey Now was dope.

yea that mary-kate and ashley shit was dope as hell