RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I swear (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248403)

J.Roy 01-22-09 02:31 PM

I swear

99.9% of this site needs fucking babysitters.

This is the funniest shit in the world

Coke Dealer can't rap
Adam doesn't rap he just sits online all day and says shit.

and it's great.

These two make it their living to follow me everywhere I go. And to me it's kind of stalkerish.

If you could honestly tell me this is just fucking creppy, they follow me into every thread I post in and start talking to me about weird shit.

These guys are fucking creepy. Keep yours kids away from them.

And if you're a dude stay away from them, they're bro's. They might pull out there Black Dildo's and Natty ice.

Adam 01-22-09 02:33 PM

I sit online all day winning thousands on online poker while I play guitar and laugh at people like you. Then I go out at night and drink my face off and have sex with skinny ladies that don't have broken noses.

J.Roy 01-22-09 02:34 PM

lol wtf?

thats amazing man, i'm proud of your accomplishments.
Sounds like your life is filled with fun.

go back to stockings shelves at wal-mart.

J.Roy 01-22-09 02:34 PM

and how can coke dealer make fun of what I do? he works in a fucking coke factory....

Cola 01-22-09 02:35 PM

what? you came into my thread talkin shit, maybe your memory isn't working becuase all the fat cell's are invading your brain

and by making this thread

its offical

Buissness Man's first priority of business....getting on my sack

Nynth Degree 01-22-09 02:36 PM

I was hoping it was this I Swear

Adam 01-22-09 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Business Man
lol wtf?

thats amazing man, i'm proud of your accomplishments.
Sounds like your life is filled with fun.

go back to stockings shelves at wal-mart.

It's funny that you make assumptions and false accusations at my life and every fucking insult I use on you is true and you can't deny it.

You're a pathetic waste of life, you contribute nothing to world at large, you drive a shit box, you live in a shit box where you take pictures of yourself in the closet and if you don't live in a shit box you live at home with your parents because selling cell phones isn't going to buy you a decent house.

You're a fucking joke dude, a straight up joke.

Cola 01-22-09 02:37 PM

Quote:
and how can coke dealer make fun of what I do? he works in a fucking coke factory....

rofl, actually i dont...i go from grocery store to grocery store...all igotta do is stock up the shelfs and leave

so i pretty much take a shopping cart put soem 12 packs in it and some 20 oz soda and put em into a cooler

pretty easy if you ask me, i make my own rules ..no boss telling me to do shit, i get a cellphone, a gas card, i get raises every 6 months...just got 2 weeks of vacation and i've only been their for 7 months

i unno bout you..but i'd say i've got a pretty sweet ass job

Nynth Degree 01-22-09 02:39 PM

That is pretty sweet. Meanwhile, I work my ass off and get no benefits lol.

Adam 01-22-09 02:40 PM

Start selling cell phones.

Nynth Degree 01-22-09 02:42 PM

Does it pay cash? I hate taxes.

Cola 01-22-09 02:45 PM

yeah, and not to mention the benefits are fuckin awsome

i get like anything that coke makes for cost...so i pay waht coke pays for everything

i can get like a case of vitaman water for 15 bucks which is 24 vitman waters, any type of energy drink....soda is only 2.50 a 12 pack

and my insurance is 90/10...for me AND my daughter

alot better than sitting in some faggot cell phone hut trying to persuade people to upgrade their plans'

Adam 01-22-09 02:49 PM

The Business Man failed again.

J.Roy 01-22-09 03:02 PM

actually selling phones you get benefits right off the bat, no waiting for 90 days.
You get to dress professional, look clean, feel sharp.
You get to talk to fine ass women all day.
You get commission plus hourly.

and yeah. it's pretty nice.

It's a lot better than stocking shelves.

01-22-09 03:11 PM

every single person alive is pathetic in their own little ways.

I think you should leave that sort of argument out of this

on a side note, lol @ businessman

Ltizzle 01-22-09 03:23 PM

Quote:
actually selling phones you get benefits right off the bat, no waiting for 90 days.
You get to dress professional, look clean, feel sharp.
You get to talk to fine ass women all day.
You get commission plus hourly.

and yeah. it's pretty nice.

It's a lot better than stocking shelves.

^^Wait. Which phone company you work for?
You better not be one of those dudes who hangs out in the middle of the mall and tries to stop people when they walk by. I fucking hate those guys.

Nynth Degree 01-22-09 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
You better not be one of those dudes who hangs out in the middle of the mall and tries to stop people when they walk by. I fucking hate those guys.

Word, they can get molotov'd up.

J.Roy 01-22-09 03:28 PM

Quote:

I work for corporate AT&T now a days.

I'm working down in Olympia.

I was supposed to get transfered up to Northgate though.

Ltizzle 01-22-09 03:34 PM

Quote:
I work for corporate AT&T now a days.

I'm working down in Olympia.

I was supposed to get transfered up to Northgate though.

Lol if you got transfered to Northgate don't plan on meeting too many "fine ass women" there. I take classes right across the street and that mall is usually pretty dead in the good-looking-women department. Alderwood, now thats a different story...

La Cosa Nostra 01-22-09 03:50 PM

99.9% of this site is 2 people according to the business man...

what a fuckwhit

J.Roy 01-22-09 03:52 PM

Quote:
Lol if you got transfered to Northgate don't plan on meeting too many "fine ass women" there. I take classes right across the street and that mall is usually pretty dead in the good-looking-women department. Alderwood, now thats a different story...

lol shit are you serious?

DAMN.

I don't know then, I might stay down here then. I just heard there is more money to be made up there.

Kirk 01-22-09 05:47 PM

I know a Coke merchandiser that makes over 50 grand a year. How much do you make Business Man? 15? 20?

Cola 01-22-09 06:14 PM

silly ass fat kids

you think dressing professional and thinkin you look good is a 'perk' of a job?

wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

Zone Out 01-22-09 11:34 PM

Lmao @ braggin about your fuckin coca cola job like its a career. You aint go to school for that shit, and it takes absolutely no brain power.
And that stackin those coke products is more straining then you makin it out to be. Especially when delivering to stores like Target, K-Mart, etc.
Cause you have to stack it the way the display is, you have to re arrange that bullshit and you sometimes even gotta take away the coke thats about to expire. And you have to have it done by a certain time, cause you have to meet a quota everyday.

Cola 01-22-09 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Lmao @ braggin about your fuckin coca cola job like its a career. You aint go to school for that shit, and it takes absolutely no brain power.
And that stackin those coke products is more straining then you makin it out to be. Especially when delivering to stores like Target, K-Mart, etc.
Cause you have to stack it the way the display is, you have to re arrange that bullshit and you sometimes even gotta take away the coke thats about to expire. And you have to have it done by a certain time, cause you have to meet a quota everyday.

rofl

obvioulsy you dont understand my job, if your talkin about building a display...

i dont know about you, but you'd have to be one big ass pussy if you can't move more than a few 12 packs of soda....

yeah, you do have to build displays, but dumb fuck, they are on a pallet...and at shitty stores like Kmart that dont sell anything, you keep the soda on the same pallet so you dont re-build it every time...also, all the end caps, like at the end of a isle @ a store...they are permenate end caps, they dont get rebuild every day, you just add 15 cases of soda per day to them...

also, your right, it sure doesn't take alot to understand how to do my job, but its also one of the hardest jobs to get, becuase it's so easy, pay's great, and its a good job to stay in shape, also the benefits rock

and i'm not sure, but i know i'd much rather have a legit job, than slaggin weed or coke or whatever it is that you claim to be selling, which if you ARE selling shit, its whatever...i know some people who do that shit who make MAD MAD MAD money, but its like...its dirty money, and that shit is dangerous and you can loose alot of your life for what, money? materasltic bullshit? if thats what your into, go for it Zone

but seriously, hope off my dick....

NO MORE WHITE LIES, CUZ MY PRESIDENTS BLLLLACCCKKKK

Zone Out 01-23-09 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
rofl

obvioulsy you dont understand my job, if your talkin about building a display...

i dont know about you, but you'd have to be one big ass pussy if you can't move more than a few 12 packs of soda....

yeah, you do have to build displays, but dumb fuck, they are on a pallet...and at shitty stores like Kmart that dont sell anything, you keep the soda on the same pallet so you dont re-build it every time...also, all the end caps, like at the end of a isle @ a store...they are permenate end caps, they dont get rebuild every day, you just add 15 cases of soda per day to them...

also, your right, it sure doesn't take alot to understand how to do my job, but its also one of the hardest jobs to get, becuase it's so easy, pay's great, and its a good job to stay in shape, also the benefits rock

and i'm not sure, but i know i'd much rather have a legit job, than slaggin weed or coke or whatever it is that you claim to be selling, which if you ARE selling shit, its whatever...i know some people who do that shit who make MAD MAD MAD money, but its like...its dirty money, and that shit is dangerous and you can loose alot of your life for what, money? materasltic bullshit? if thats what your into, go for it Zone

but seriously, hope off my dick....

NO MORE WHITE LIES, CUZ MY PRESIDENTS BLLLLACCCKKKK

You're braggin about a bullshit ass job!
I can imagine how you got it. Ya moms and pops bitchin at you, tellin you to get off them rapsites and look for a job. You got lucky with coca cola. Stop acting like you won the lottery, you fuckin dicksucker.
I dont SLAG anything, because SLAGGING isnt a word.
And I dont even know what would give you te assumption that I have anything to do with drugs. I havent even mentioned drugs on this site at all. Maybe its YOU thats on MY dick.. tryin to figure out what Im doing in my life.

Cola 01-23-09 12:36 AM

Quote:
I can imagine how you got it. Ya moms and pops bitchin at you, tellin you to get off them rapsites and look for a job. You got lucky with coca cola. Stop acting like you won the lottery, you fuckin dicksucker.
And I dont even know what would give you te assumption that I have anything to do with drugs. I havent even mentioned drugs on this site at all. Maybe its YOU thats on MY dick.. tryin to figure out what Im doing in my life.

rofl

i kinda of figured a typical, normal response from such an arragont fuck head would have been a stretch

you claim to be 'stackin paper' and getting 'platinum chains' with a 9-5

well son, whats your 9-5?

rofl, and you getting ON MY dick about MY JOB...you keep talkin shit about it, and once i discredit your entire arugement, all i get back is some random outburst about how i supposedly won a lottery? faggot, i applied when i was mad @ my old boss @ my old job...i didn't get a call back for 5 months, thats how long it took becuase no one quit for 5 months @ my job before there was even a fucking opening, and i was intervied with 20 other people....they chose me becuase i'm witty and have good work ethic, something you prob. dont understand

you can make up all this bullshit about how i dont have any of this, but i can prove anything that i talk about, my house, cars, job, tv's, chains, watches, shoes, anything....fuck, i can even prove i HAVE A CAMERA...with a working CORD...rofl, cuz i'm not fake, but its all good bro..

keep living ya dream

Young Kidd (LM) 01-23-09 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nynth Degree
I was hoping it was this I Swear

LMAO AT THE WHITE GUY!!!
AHAHA THE GLASSES! I FORGOT BOUT HIM!

Zone Out 01-23-09 01:20 AM

Quote:
rofl

i kinda of figured a typical, normal response from such an arragont fuck head would have been a stretch

you claim to be 'stackin paper' and getting 'platinum chains' with a 9-5

well son, whats your 9-5?

rofl, and you getting ON MY dick about MY JOB...you keep talkin shit about it, and once i discredit your entire arugement, all i get back is some random outburst about how i supposedly won a lottery? faggot, i applied when i was mad @ my old boss @ my old job...i didn't get a call back for 5 months, thats how long it took becuase no one quit for 5 months @ my job before there was even a fucking opening, and i was intervied with 20 other people....they chose me becuase i'm witty and have good work ethic, something you prob. dont understand

you can make up all this bullshit about how i dont have any of this, but i can prove anything that i talk about, my house, cars, job, tv's, chains, watches, shoes, anything....fuck, i can even prove i HAVE A CAMERA...with a working CORD...rofl, cuz i'm not fake, but its all good bro..

keep living ya dream

Did I ask you when you applied?! And did I say you won the lottery? I guess reading comprehension isnt mandatory when working for Coca Cola. Lmao
I never said you didnt have anything... You're tryin too damn hard. I never said I had a 9 to 5, I dont think I EVER mentioned what I do on this site. So stop trying to figure out my life and be in my business because everyone is in yours and be in yours.
Im not bout to go back and forth about whose on who dick, cause I dont dick ride. Never have, never will. But you, you dick ride too hard, fuckin a nigga pelvis all up. OKAY YOU WORK FOR COCA COLA! WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT YOUR JOB!!
Now how bout you actually go to work sometime and get off rv.

_Talksic_ 01-23-09 05:14 AM

Quote:
rofl, actually i dont...i go from grocery store to grocery store...all igotta do is stock up the shelfs and leave

so i pretty much take a shopping cart put soem 12 packs in it and some 20 oz soda and put em into a cooler

pretty easy if you ask me, i make my own rules ..no boss telling me to do shit, i get a cellphone, a gas card, i get raises every 6 months...just got 2 weeks of vacation and i've only been their for 7 months

i unno bout you..but i'd say i've got a pretty sweet ass job

.......i used to work for coke that shit sucked.

Cola 01-23-09 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
.......i used to work for coke that shit sucked.

did you work for a private firm or cce?

Cola 01-23-09 08:14 AM

Quote:

:thumbup:

good job zone, youve got to be one of the slowest people i've ever talked to

Nynth Degree 01-23-09 09:49 AM

I've got to be one of 'em too, right? :D

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-23-09 10:01 AM

Quote:

ive figured out what u do in life,u rob ppl in your broke ass neighborhood cuz u aint gotta job,there ain't no jobs to get over there in that dirty ass broke ass city where i can buy a mansion for 250,000...u hang out on the corner n play bball all day n suck dick for money wit them pussy lips..u prolly roll dice n try n make a buck gamblin wit pennies rofl

Zone Out 01-23-09 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
ive figured out what u do in life,u rob ppl in your broke ass neighborhood cuz u aint gotta job,there ain't no jobs to get over there in that dirty ass broke ass city where i can buy a mansion for 250,000...u hang out on the corner n play bball all day n suck dick for money wit them pussy lips..u prolly roll dice n try n make a buck gamblin wit pennies rofl

Who the fuck was talkin to you?
Are you so involved in this rap board that you just felt OBLIGATED to help your lil GIMP? You was THAT passionate that you had to make a statement? Get the fuck off a nigga's dick.
Its funny how at first your title said "no Im not back" when you was on this bitch every single day. You must've realized that cause now it says "Im only on here when Im bored" You must have a boring ass life, cause you be on this bitch 24/7. And if you say some bs like "I work so I cant be on 24/7" well then bitch, you spend ALL of your free time on here. Wtf do you do? Do you even rap? All you do is go from nut branc to nut branch, swinging away!!
Yall both pathetic as HELL! How old are you LK? Like 42? And Aphilly, you gotta be like 30. If rv is the highlight of yall's lives then maybe you should fine some better dicks to suck.
And you talkin about how broke Detroit is isnt hurtin my feelings 1 bit. Its easy to bump your cum stained gums over the net.

Nynth Degree 01-23-09 10:54 AM

Detroit what! Detroit what!

Zone Out 01-23-09 11:02 AM

Broke, dirty, poor. whatever!
I still rep my city!
Cause alot of shit go down in the D! And not just the economy!
lol

Nynth Degree 01-23-09 11:09 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqg

Zone Out 01-23-09 11:15 AM

^lmfao
my cousin be singin this stupid ass song

Zone Out 01-23-09 11:17 AM

But yeah, those east side hoes
them east side hoes is country as hell
Im from the westside. lmao. I dont fuck with them eastside rats.