RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Do you get more female attention cause you rap?????? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218575)

.Ike. 01-01-06 03:07 PM

Do you get more female attention cause you rap??????

lol....shit is weird right....

like i got a pretty good buzz going around my town because of this mixtape coming out in a couple weeks....everybody and their grand pappy wants a copy of it........but honestly....ive had numerous women approach me ever since my buzz has gotten a lil big.......like if i had 2 bucks for every girl that asked me if they could be my "groupie" if i made it big....id have like 6 bucks n shit...lmao nah jk....but for real...shit is crazy....its like all the ones that didnt want u before.....are suddenly feelin u now...and im not even a big fuckin rapper....

but that makes it even more fun when i tell em to fuck off....*stays loyal to gf*

so im just wondering....does this happen to yall? yall get more attention from women cause u rap?....or is it just this retarded ass city that i live in?

Compose 01-01-06 03:10 PM

lol the same shit happens to me, i HATE it when they say 'oh lemme hear you rap' all of them do that they always wanna hear/see somethin im like :cussing:

Blay'all 01-01-06 03:10 PM

i havent really gotten to the point where everybody i know even knows i actually rap...... they all just think im a rap fan, but i just started really, and im still semi-closet rapper with my friends in real life.....

Magic5 01-01-06 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Carolina
i havent really gotten to the point where everybody i know even knows i actually rap...... they all just think im a rap fan, but i just started really, and im still semi-closet rapper with my friends in real life.....

^ What a wussy.

.Ike. 01-01-06 03:11 PM

Quote:

trust me man....come out of the closet rapping stage....its so much better on the outside

Blay'all 01-01-06 03:13 PM

nah, when you've known people for like 14 yearrs (how long i've lived here), its different... like when i meet people new, they know i rap.... that makes it a whole lot easier, but how the fuck is that wussy anyways? :huh:

Blay'all 01-01-06 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
trust me man....come out of the closet rapping stage....its so much better on the outside

yeah, like i mean i really just started actually recording audio semi-actively like a month ago, so im just starting.... and i just got a myspace music and invited all my real friends to be my friends on there and stuff, so thats kind of my first step :)...............

Magic5 01-01-06 03:16 PM

Or you could just be like, "Yo.. I rap."

MetaPhysik 01-01-06 03:17 PM

I get alot of female attention not because I rap but because I play sports. I really don't rap anymore except in lil freestyles but other than that last year when I went all state my pussy status increased 9 points.

:hump:

Blay'all 01-01-06 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Or you could just be like, "Yo.. I rap."

then just like Compose said, you've got a crowd of white kids you've known all your life all quiet in a room like "let me hear you rap" :bored:

Cocaine 01-01-06 03:20 PM

ehhhhhhhh surprisingly.. although im superbly wack and shit.. i get a lot of attention in school.. "spit somethin", "i wanna hear you".. ehh it gets annoying quite honestly..

Crazy Hades 01-01-06 03:21 PM

I wish my pussy would increase nine points.

Shazz 01-01-06 03:23 PM

Depends on the girl....
If shes dirty than hell yea.

13th. 01-01-06 03:24 PM

no-one really knows i rap so meh

:(

Compose 01-01-06 03:24 PM

Quote:
then just like Compose said, you've got a crowd of white kids you've known all your life all quiet in a room like "let me hear you rap" :bored:

lol i hate that except all the kids are black and im the light skinned kid so i got a shitload more pressure, if im wack once i most likely wont be able to go again =/, i still never did shit in front of them even though i know im better then them cuz ive heard them spit and shit is horrid, cant work up enough confidence to get up there :(, but i got a plan and itll happen soon