RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Does this happen to anyone else? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=196758)

TeamOne 06-25-05 03:12 AM

Does this happen to anyone else?

For some reason.......... i unno y, but 75% of the time i feel like writin after hearin a song, its not a rap song i was listenin too...... usually older kind of rock songs, like 90s

the other 25% of the time its wen i hear a real emotional rap song, or sumthin kinda deep..... doesnt matter if im makin a club hit or my own emotional type track..... listenin to those type of songs just get me in the mood to write. period.

For example.... I just heard Bohemian Rhapsody and really feel like lettin sum thoughts out...... and yes, the song is by Queen, Fuck the haters

Terumoto 06-25-05 03:14 AM

Yeah I get that... Shits cool though

Ltizzle 06-25-05 03:17 AM

same here...
whenever i hear say...
one mic by nas
i wan write something just like it
but then i realize that i cant get anywhere near that, and i stop after like 4 lines....:(
lmao

TeamOne 06-25-05 03:19 AM

^^^ haha, that happens once in a while to me also........ i either get bored, cant think of anythin all of sudden, or realize i really hate wat im rappin about

Terumoto 06-25-05 03:23 AM

*writes a track....*

Logic The Goonie 06-25-05 03:36 AM

OMB needs to kill a bitch.

Terumoto 06-25-05 03:37 AM

Man I half wrote that track... shits almost done

TeamOne 06-25-05 03:53 AM

post up soon..... lmao

Ltizzle 06-25-05 03:58 AM

^^weeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd........

WhoAmI 06-25-05 07:29 AM

*gets out pad and pen and gets writing*

La Cosa Nostra 06-25-05 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
For some reason.......... i unno y, but 75% of the time i feel like writin after hearin a song, its not a rap song i was listenin too...... usually older kind of rock songs, like 90s

the other 25% of the time its wen i hear a real emotional rap song, or sumthin kinda deep..... doesnt matter if im makin a club hit or my own emotional type track..... listenin to those type of songs just get me in the mood to write. period.

For example.... I just heard Bohemian Rhapsody and really feel like lettin sum thoughts out...... and yes, the song is by Queen, Fuck the haters

I write like.... 2 verses a day usually..
Fucka inspiration, just write and write and write till you get so sick of it you need a break.

PrahJect 06-25-05 09:19 AM

Na not for me, For me when I hear a real rap song about guns and shit, I wanna write that, I guess thats similar to most people but what Is strange, when I listened to Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing, I wanted to write a song about killing a nigga?? lol

TeamOne 06-25-05 11:55 AM

lmao, sexual healing....... well that song gets me into the mood for doin other shit... :)

MyNamesGrafhYall 06-25-05 12:00 PM

yea fux! lyke you'll hear a line or get inspiration frum a concept ov a track an u'll think...damn dat wuld be dope an it inspires u 2 write! i get dat all da tyme....good thread man

Daubs 06-25-05 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord

yep, makes me wanna write an OM...