RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   286 vs Zone Out (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240563)

Zone Out 03-09-07 01:11 PM

286 vs Zone Out

Battle Rules:

1 - 1:30
No Crew Votes
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 500

Check in by: 03-12-07 at 01:11 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 03-09-07 01:20 PM

286 has ACCEPTED this battle on 03-09-07 01:20 PM.

Jay Rose 03-10-07 04:14 PM

wait hold up....why is it only 1-130.......thas pretty lame there buddy....

System 03-11-07 01:32 PM

Zone Out has ACCEPTED this battle on 03-11-07 12:32 PM.

Zone Out 03-11-07 01:33 PM

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL
smh @ this Al Bundy lookin nigga
And why the hell does he have on eye liner and eye shadow?
smh.. Imma shut this fag down!
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=272735&songID=5099493

Jay Rose 03-11-07 10:51 PM

song is called breathe.......cuz zone out needs to learn how to breathe on a track.....

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=500078

haha i just dont take this shit seriously anymore

Jay Rose 03-11-07 10:58 PM

hahah just like i said...."im gangsta" n whole shit was punchin in....n get off apexx's dick with that pc mac shit.....no original minds in here

Zone Out 03-12-07 01:19 AM

what happened to a minute and thirty seconds?

Zone Out 03-12-07 01:54 AM

Matter fact
how bout you keep your shit 3:30 and let me add some more shit to mines
since you wanna make a full track.

∆ P E X X 03-12-07 12:00 PM

This was feedback posted for Zone Out

yyyyyyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...................... ................(polls)

Jay Rose 03-12-07 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Matter fact
how bout you keep your shit 3:30 and let me add some more shit to mines
since you wanna make a full track.

haha do what you want man....as you can tell from my mixing....i really dont care at all....i mean it is just rv

Zone Out 03-12-07 12:23 PM

if its "just rv" then why did yo dumb ass do 2 minutes MORE than what you was supposed to you lil retarded fuck up?

Zone Out 03-12-07 12:25 PM

and I have NO CLUE how Im on Apexx's dick when mac/pc commercials been on tv for the longest
nigga yo shit was 2 minutes longer than mines and I STILL got in yo wack ass.
smh
Im seriously about to murder you

Jay Rose 03-12-07 12:31 PM

haha sorry i went longer...it just came natural....i dont write anything for 1:30....but yea expand ya shit if you want....just go on and punch in some more...haha

Jay Rose 03-12-07 12:35 PM

haha dude you did get one thing right your a mac....http://www.abum.com/show/51459/gay_..._pc_parody.html

hahaha its so true about you dog

WhoAmI 03-13-07 07:28 AM

checkin poll .

Ebircs 03-13-07 11:52 AM

Voted For: 286

feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddd dpolll

Removed

Ebircs 03-13-07 11:54 AM

you might wana have that vote took off !!! i jus woke up n pressed the wrong butten... !

Blackmage 03-13-07 04:22 PM

Wouldn't be fair for me to vote but DAMN seriously that's why 286 is my guy....

Removed

Blackmage 03-13-07 04:23 PM

My badskies have my last vote erased i meant to post feed back.

Blackmage 03-13-07 04:32 PM

Oh and Zone out send me that beat it was dope as fuck.

Cola 03-13-07 09:58 PM

Voted For: Zone Out

hahahahhaha....BWHAHAHAHAHHAA.....those pic's...

Flow: Zone
Punches: Zone

i had it when people beat jack...n they give the beat a shitty remake.....

Zone was better either way....

Ysdat 03-14-07 03:32 PM

Zone most likley took this after a quick listen .

GKillaz05 03-14-07 10:29 PM

Overall I think that Jay would have won this battle, but he went way over the time limit. He also had alot of week shit, if you would have just cut some of that lame shit out and just brought the fire and kept it 1:30 you would have owned.

Zone, he is true what he says, you need to say your shit more clean, I could understand some of it, but other times I couldnt, you didnt really have that nice of lines. He also called you when he said "im zone out, im just gonna talk about shootin ya" or whatever cuz the only thing I really understood was that.

P To Tha R! 03-15-07 06:16 PM

This was feedback posted for 286

Aight let me break this shit down...

I like the breathe beat...u callin out mas?...better not mention my name...

flow is ok...rlly..nothing else on this gorrila line was the only thing i was feelin...

ROFL ZONE at using I did you wrong hahahahhahah...song for bitches...well i see it..punches hot...crew vote so jus feedback...LOL...zone killed this

Enygma 03-15-07 08:46 PM

Zone Out
Aight.....beat's not bad. Kinda dipsetty. Your delivery just didn't do it for me on this one too much. Punches were there, but the whole feel of it felt pretty amateurish to me. I think it was the delivery man....it just came off too laid back to me.

Jay286
Aight man, you shouldn't really use beats like this that have a gimmick concept in their original versions cause you just get compared to the original too much. The hook/intro was too low and I just wasn't feeling it at all man. The verse was nice. You had some good punches in there just like Zone Out did. Your delivery was better though. The feel of your verse made this whole song. The intro shit really killed the anticipation of the track, but you kinda made up for it in the end.

I'd vote, but I don't wanna seem biased toward Jay since he's in OYD and shit, but that's who I would have voted for.

Good shit from both though.....hope there's no real beef here :thumbup:

Tha .Q 03-18-07 10:26 AM

checkin da polls

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*Froze* 03-21-07 09:50 AM

I like your voice...
But zone got you on flow and shit..

M&rk 03-24-07 08:50 PM

quotables 286
wouldn't sit up at the computer chair even at crunch time
wit a nose that big and he still runs outta breathe
i can't understand this dick wit the come he spittin through
why don't u enunciate your werds so i can hear the shit
had a few real played lines though... funny mocking at the end, dude be soundin funny. pretty decent
vs.
couldn't flow if u came out faucet... haha, lame
and all them gun lines was lame, imma send u to heaven, make u fall on a bullet. lame

quoatables...
he gassed up and imma bring a match today
imma give 'em a black eye so he dont have to wear make'up
all jokes aside so thats why dude sittin on the bench
couple good lines from both but i think 286 came wit some more creative and personal shit and an extra punch than zone. pretty close battle here but for sure
vote- 286

ILL GEE 03-31-07 06:04 PM

hmmm.... i'll comment when this is done...i'm cool with both y'all

ILL GEE 03-31-07 06:22 PM

changed my mind...

Breathe beat... wouldn't have used it... not hard enough for battles... cool beat... just not battle worthy.... delivery was straight... had the attitude... lines coulda been harder though... you rhymed a lot of words with the same word... seems to be the trend with todays rappers (listen to all the radio shyt and you'll see what i mean)... honestly it sounds like you half-assed the verse... no real effort... personal attack but enough ummphhh in it, nah mean? i know you can spit better than that.

"I did u wrong beat"... wow... got that shyt kinda quick didn't ya?... anyways... good beat choice.... changed the concept of the hook to fit a battle.... words garbled in some spots and kinda hard to make out... flow was straight though... better set up for your punches... seemed like more effort was put in than jays verse...

and the winner is....

nobody...

you both had qualities that i liked and disliked.... hearing it live is different than hearing a track... you get to vibe with everyone else that's around and hear a true instantaneous reaction to what's being said... see body language... feel the attitude of the spitter... shyt like that....

your pros and cons kinda balanced each other out... jays pros was zone's cons and vice versa... i would say good shyt but it was just... aiight shyt... i'll direct you to how dudes dhould make a battle sound same time tomorrow... this dude destroyed three different kats with one track!!! I dl'ed that shyt... and i never dl battle verses

JTR 04-01-07 03:54 PM

Umm lolll first off. Jay.. that was a horrible imitation of Zone at the end of your verse, it wasn't funny either. You rhyme scheme was pretty bad dude.. You tried to rhyme words like "with it" and "spittin" together adn you just sounded stupid dude.. But uhm you had like 3 good punches. You need to work on your rhyme scheme and DELIVERY big time cuz your delivery just took away all the power of your punches.

Zone.. I was actually somewhat dissapointed I was hoping this would be better. You still ate him though. The ghost rider line was ILL but you added words in just to make it flow better but it didn't work out good like.. you shoulda said "like you're ghostrider" instead of "like ya ass fucking ghost rider" or hwv you said it. But your rhymescheme was cool, flow was good, and the punches ate him. It was a good verse, I was just expecting more that's all. But word fucking up

V/Zhone out

P To Tha R! 04-04-07 06:03 PM

IG, "I did you wrong" has been out since '03 lol..

BigTony.Self 04-12-07 12:36 PM

juss checkin........................................... ..........

Zone Out 11-01-07 06:58 PM

uppin this old shit

ILL GEE 09-26-08 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P To Tha R!
IG, "I did you wrong" has been out since '03 lol..

damn...for realz?...i ain't heard that shyt til Mim's album came out...lol...where da fuck i been?...oh yeah that's right... in the military doing important shyt like...saving the country...lol... (no beef...all jokes)

In-Vision 09-27-08 12:37 AM

where did this come from? i havn't seen this on the board untill just now...and all of a sudden it has 4 votes? lmao...ima vote in a minute though

J Summers 09-29-08 01:16 AM

zone outs track had negative flow and poor beat..........

TeamOne 09-30-08 09:41 PM

wtf at that face