RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   .:Anyone Need Help?:. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=63223)

Derive 07-04-03 12:23 AM

.:Anyone Need Help?:.

If you have ANY question about RB that you have been wanting to ask someone for the asnwer then ask away, ask ANY question which you may want answered, i will try to answer your questions a.s.a.p

~Purple Haze

CrazyE 07-06-03 12:59 PM

I got a Q , I was in a battle and the guy I was going against got DQ'd for having 3 battles going, NO-Body Voted on it at all , and the Thread was quickly closed.

My question is , Can I still use my Rap from that battle even though I did get a win for it ? , It says you can re use shit for No-shows , but I didn't anything about DQ's , But mainly the reason why I want to use it again is to get some feedback from the voters ?

Thanks in advance

Crazy E

Derive 07-06-03 02:56 PM

You may only use the same verse if your opponent did not spit at all in that battle, if he did then you may not use it

Derive 07-06-03 02:57 PM

If ya got questions just ask, dont be afraid i dont bite...lol...

MultiVersEal 07-06-03 04:14 PM

i gotta question.

what the fuck is freepostin

Derive 07-06-03 10:40 PM

freeposting is when you go onto a thread and you just post anything that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread or u just write something like

example:lol....................................... ......................

thats a freepost

MultiVersEal 07-09-03 02:39 AM

right.. thanks? what if it adds to the humor though?

nah jk

you probably jus gonna say ITS NOT FUNNY YOU FUCKIN NEWB,

god i hate you and your wonderful psychoactive effects

MetaPhysik 07-10-03 01:01 PM

if someone pulls a noshow and u spit already can u up fo votes?

Bazzy 07-10-03 01:26 PM

^^Already answered on the thread you setup^^

Uben. Sonned 07-12-03 11:18 PM

i have a Q
if switch styles like go from a battle emcee to a poetic/open mic artist do u hafta have da record up?

thanks for answerin

Bazzy 07-13-03 07:33 PM

^^What^^........Try to make your question easier to Understand

MyNd. FuLL 07-13-03 09:03 PM

i know this may seem like a stupid question but how do put a link to one of your own battles into someone else's battle so they can go vote on it. i know if i could figure out to do that then i would get more responses and win my battls quicker. i just keep uppin the battles which most ignore anyway.

pm me or just post in here
i cant figure it out for nothin
thanx
like this this
here is my thread how do i make it so all u have to do is click it
and go to my battle and vote
\/

tengo 07-14-03 02:47 AM

lets say your winning a battle 2-0... and nobody votes on it again and it gets closed. what happends?

Bazzy 07-16-03 05:47 PM

^Nothing.......you wont get a win on your record^^

Flip 07-17-03 12:57 AM

Q...
how do u put a battle in ur sig....cuz i copy and paste it into my sig but when i look at it in a thread ur not able to click on it...so what do u do...?