RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   50 Cent offers a truce to Game (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=180871)

Pulsar 03-08-05 05:02 PM

50 Cent offers a truce to Game

from stimulate-ltd.com/news:

A week after telling Hot 97 listeners that he was dropping Game from G-Unit, Fiddy revealed that he's willing to make peace during a live interview with Angie Martinez broadcasted from an undisclosed location.
advertisement

"I am allowing them the opportunity to bow out, to move forward. If me competing is making the New York Police Department feel like there is going to be violence, then I will fall back for a moment," the Queens rapper said during the interview. "I am making a conscious decision to try to be nice about this. The situation is definitely unfortunate, but I'm going to try to communicate with him. I know people think that I love trouble, but I just don't run from it."

While 50 is looking to resolve the conflict, Chuck Taylor added fuel to the fire this past weekend.

During a performance in Los Angeles, the raspy voice rapper dared his former boss to "Come and get me." Reports say that Game also called out the rest of G-Unit, Tony Yayo, Young Buck, Lloyd Banks and Olivia during the performance.

50 refused to answer Angie upon being asked what would happen if the Compton rapper opted to continue the feud. Last Monday night, Game affiliate Kevin Reed, 24, was shot in the leg during an altercation outside of Hot 97's studios. The incident took place when Game and his comrades drove back to the station after hearing 50 disrespect him and revealing that he had been dropped from the G-Unit crew. Some of 50's entourage tried to prevent Game and his squad from entering the station's building and a fight broke out; resulting in Reed being shot.

In fear of more violence, police has beefed up its presence at Hip-Hop spots since the incident and sources say 50 has been under constant surveillance since the shooting. Fiddy also said he's willing to have a sit down with Game to end the dispute.

"What he said is not enough to say I hate him," 50 offered. "It's something we can get past. It's not that crazy. I want to have a conversation with him to figure out what's going on.

The Militant 03-08-05 05:06 PM

yeah i heard the interview on the radio last on 98.9 in san diego

Dex 03-08-05 05:18 PM

is it only me that thinks this is one big publicity scam.

and eminem is behind it all rubbing his hands together

Eternal 03-08-05 05:23 PM

he jus wants to end it cuz game said he gon get bloods after 50........

~Babylon~ 03-08-05 05:26 PM

i think the cops told fifty if he continues to beef they wont protect him no more..........

so he turned bitch.................................

::..:$lobK::..: 03-08-05 05:26 PM

Game Is A Fuckin Wanksta..

~Tony Green~ 03-08-05 05:28 PM

Hell yeah 50 scared as hell!

Sir Lancelot 03-08-05 05:28 PM

he speaks....

either 50 is shook or growin up, 1 of the 2 cause when have you ever heard of him sitting down and conversing with a rival, pfft, I agree with the publicity stunt notion as well.

MaRVJay 03-08-05 05:54 PM

lol i feel 50 tho dtaz a good thing he diss game 4 no reason just buczz da nigga sold more than banks and buck but i hope they end dis shit tho

J-Money 03-08-05 07:19 PM

50s scared.. he aint got nobody from his hood to back him if shit pops off and game could get 300 bloods in his front yard in 24 hrs

Kordozar 03-08-05 07:22 PM

Lol 50 A Cole Bitch.......

Eternal 03-08-05 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRVJay1009
lol i feel 50 tho dtaz a good thing he diss game 4 no reason just buczz da nigga sold more than banks and buck but i hope they end dis shit tho

naw.. he dissed him cuz game didnt wanna beef wit nas for 50....... i think

KizMiAzz 03-08-05 07:26 PM

50 just trying too call the beef off so it dont end up with more serious consequences nobody wannt to see another death in da game

The Blacc Bar 03-08-05 07:29 PM

50 Dont want it wit Pirus and Damus

Ma$fit 03-08-05 08:12 PM

50 jus know dat if he dont step down, he gon die...he fuckin wit to many niggaz right now...and addin bloods to dat list is straight psycho...i understand 50, i would too...but i doubt if game gon go back to g-unit...aftermath maybe, but not g-unit...yall stay up...pz

-DB