RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What annoy's me about RV. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=149507)

La Cosa Nostra 09-14-04 05:05 AM

What annoy's me about RV.

The vets hardly ever post.. Most of them only have around 1400-1500 posts..... And the ones with over 2000 posts.. Have been here for like over 12 months..

You kids need to stop thinking your too godly to post and start being more active. Or this site will eventually die..

And that.... Is word.

Immense 09-14-04 05:23 AM

wot annoys me most..........is tht i won 5-0 and now the battles come bk........im only 2-0 up nah...........votes d/q............peeps dont know how to vote at all..............

La Cosa Nostra 09-14-04 05:36 AM

..........Stay on topic.

50Cal. 09-14-04 05:47 AM

6 weeks 3000 posts i am godly and vets dont post or vote like they should thats why the site is dieing newbees are taking over

La Cosa Nostra 09-14-04 06:00 AM

^Exactly.

Someone needs to give them a reality check.

50Cal. 09-14-04 06:01 AM

they wont listen and eventually all vets will leave and newbees will run shit and this site will be fucking whacked as fuck

La Cosa Nostra 09-14-04 06:13 AM

Thats the whole reason their leaving.. Because no one talks on the board and they get bored of the site. There all AIM snobs..

Ca'lam 09-14-04 06:41 AM

lol..we all have lives.. i came and was really active during the summer during the day, and was not at nght.. but now im not active during the day or not.. i got school, basket ball, wrestling, track, C-connect (schools volenteer to help out community program), choir, i make songs, family, Work 6 hour shift 3/7 days a week... ^ and its 5:30 am in the morning, i gotta get ready for school in 30 minutes lol..... my plate is full, and i need help eating it :(.. i used to avergae like 30 posts per day during the summer...but now its more lik 17,.. thats why the vets are not on as much.. plus, text gets real old on here... so most of the vet were textees ne way, and you can only battle the same people so many times... so they leave for new adventures and elevation.... its a cycle.. old vets leave like the old rb left us, then the new vets come (you and me) :)..

La Cosa Nostra 09-14-04 06:54 AM

Yea.. Its prolly cuz of school in america n shit..

I jus remember it being active as hell in here, and now its sort of like.. Posts are few and in between..

Cocaine 09-14-04 06:59 AM

yupp.. the newbs will just become vets.. and we will be re-stocked with vets...

Ca'lam 09-14-04 07:01 AM

but what sucks, si that ever "generation? of vets, we keep getting worse lmao... the old rb vets were good, our vets are ok, then the way its looking our new vets (some exceptions) are lil worse but stil decent.. :(

La Cosa Nostra 09-14-04 07:03 AM

Thats why people need to stay active. So we can keep elevatin. Na mean.

Terumoto 09-14-04 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity
lol..we all have lives.. i came and was really active during the summer during the day, and was not at nght.. but now im not active during the day or not.. i got school, basket ball, wrestling, track, C-connect (schools volenteer to help out community program), choir, i make songs, family, Work 6 hour shift 3/7 days a week... ^ and its 5:30 am in the morning, i gotta get ready for school in 30 minutes lol..... my plate is full, and i need help eating it :(.. i used to avergae like 30 posts per day during the summer...but now its more lik 17,.. thats why the vets are not on as much.. plus, text gets real old on here... so most of the vet were textees ne way, and you can only battle the same people so many times... so they leave for new adventures and elevation.... its a cycle.. old vets leave like the old rb left us, then the new vets come (you and me) :)..

lol... calamity... no time for rv.. too busy with "choir rap".. ;)

distilled 09-14-04 08:25 AM

I think it was schema who said this somewhere

newbs + time = vets

If they dont post fuck em thats thier problem, kids on here do post so the site will not die, noone is good when they first start on the site everybody should know that, kids need to learn the ropes, and get used to not bein recognised till they'v been here a god month or uuntil they get their post count over 500, its the way the site goes, ppl move on from the site.

New people come, the site gets more and more popular, vets shud post, but if they dont, who cares.

If no-one takes notice of the newbs and tells them how things go and wateva, then they always gonna be dicks, thinkin they hard talkin shit online.

And that is word.

Terumoto 09-14-04 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
And that is word.

word^^^