RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The Pied Piper of R&B (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=95615)

Gabs 12-01-03 12:59 AM

The Pied Piper of R&B

R. Kelly has taken to call himself the Pied Piper of R&B
For those who dont know, the pied piper is an old fable
I shall tell it to you

A long time ago there was a small town with a proble. The town was overun with rats. No matter what the towns people did they were not able to get rid of the rats.

One day a young man came into town and said he would be able to get rid of the rats. He called himself the pied piper. A deal was struck with the townspeople and he was to be paid money for getting rid of the rats.

He stepped outside and began to play his pipe. The sound enchanted the rats and they all followed him out of town.

When he returned the town was rejoicing, no more rats. When he inquired about his payment the townspeople gave him the cold shoulder and refused to pay him.

As he was angered for not being payed he began playing his pipe and was once again followed out of time. The followers, much like the rats were never seen from again.

The followers were: The children of the town

With that read, do you feel safe when R Kelly calls himself the Pied Piper of R&B, knowing about his previus problem with children.

Your thoughts?

Axiom 12-01-03 01:10 AM

What Would Happen... If R. Kelly And Michael Jackson Threw A Party?

Crysis 12-01-03 01:13 AM

rats would eat michael jacksons face

Axiom 12-01-03 01:14 AM

And R. Kelly Would Have All The Kids To Himself.

Orpheus Rex 12-01-03 01:15 AM

What Joy!

SmokaJoka. 12-01-03 01:18 AM

Quote:
From Axe E. Um:
What Would Happen... If R. Kelly And Michael Jackson Threw A Party?
^^there would be BOTH girls and boys invited...

peace
4:20

MultiVersEal 12-01-03 01:18 AM

i always wondered what pied piper meant. what does he actually mean when he call himself that.

SmokaJoka. 12-01-03 01:20 AM

and they all must have certified Learner's Liscense and/or birth certificate's to reach the age limit of entry...

NO ONE ABOVE 15!!!!

peace
4:20

The End 12-01-03 11:11 AM

R. Kelly is much more sane than Michael Jackson. He fucked a girl he thought was of age, and found out later she lied about it. Big deal. However, MJ lures kids onto his ranch and anally plays with them. Now, who's bad?

....BaSh.... 12-01-03 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by The End
R. Kelly is much more sane than Michael Jackson. He fucked a girl he thought was of age, and found out later he lied about it. Big deal.

I heard that R.Kelly urinated in the girl's mouth

LM 12-01-03 01:43 PM

^^^That's sick, R.Kelly is a lot saner than MJ whoever made that point. I bet that girl was coughin up piss tho. Nasty thought

Gabs 12-01-03 05:45 PM

This has gone way off topic

Roots 12-01-03 06:05 PM

lol i could stare at axe's sig allll day

shizz 12-01-03 07:47 PM

damn is there gonna be punch and pie there?

Accelerate 12-01-03 07:52 PM

FUCK MICHAEL JACKSON...
He is greedy...
So many kids are not getting Barbie dolls and action figures for Christmas