RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What does everybody think of Em nowadays? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=122278)

L.E 05-03-04 11:43 PM

What does everybody think of Em nowadays?

Yo, I am curious to see what everybody thinks of Eminem these days...

Personally, I think he's dope still, but that may be only my opinion.

Willa 05-04-04 12:47 AM

alot of ppl r sayin he was wack aftre the marshall mathers lp but i though t the eminem show was his best he just stopped the lil kid shit and elevated lik a rapper should i think hes still dope prob 1 of the dopest out right now

Terumoto 05-04-04 06:26 AM

Hes got so much damn skill that guy... Good to see him putting it to use

Darkman 05-04-04 07:24 AM

Still ok

Eminem's still Ok. His flows give me bare jokes sometimes. Didn't think dat tune 'My Band' was dat hot but he's still kinda good

GKillaz05 05-04-04 08:58 AM

yo man, he is gettin sickin.. more mature shit.. next album will be dope

L.E 05-04-04 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKillaz05
yo man, he is gettin sickin.. more mature shit.. next album will be dope

Werd, can't wait for the next album...anymore opinions?

dren 05-04-04 10:37 AM

he dumbin his lyrics up more and more for everyone it seems. i love his flow, which is ever evolving and improving. he is the best emcee next to eyedea now period. jay is actually very good. just think if jay and eminem didn't dumb down their shit for the masses, what would we get then???

i can't wait for eminem's new CD but he has been pissin me off lately with his dumb "i'm the shit don't fuck with me" tracks. it's the same lame eminem beat and the same eminem lyrics. he needs to revisit his story telling days and get off his mom and wife beefs. that shit is old. move on.

hydroponic_buzz 05-04-04 10:58 AM

i think if you start from his underground shit, and listen right through to eminem show/D12 world. You can hear him elevatin' the whole way through, he has got some mad skillz, an' he know's how to create a shitload of controversy.

Crossword 05-04-04 11:25 AM

hes good... no more needs to be said

Nope 05-04-04 04:47 PM

Em is hot no matter what hes got hot ass flow and his lyrics are on point now def more matyured then first started and hes got such a loose style he can do stupid shyt like my band and still be taken seriously

tha ghost 05-04-04 05:08 PM

Eminem is a faggit ass crackhead lookin mothafucka. hes wack at rappin, an his song my band is so fuckin gay its not even funny. That fag dont sound like he even rappin nomo. EMINEM IS GARBAGE!!!!!!! He should dump his gay shady records and go sign wit elton john!

kthug6920 05-04-04 05:39 PM

Nah god that nigga in here who using that nigga shady name say that shady is better tha 2 pac and biggie that shit is wrong.

For$akeN 05-04-04 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tha ghost
Eminem is a faggit ass crackhead lookin mothafucka. hes wack at rappin, an his song my band is so fuckin gay its not even funny. That fag dont sound like he even rappin nomo. EMINEM IS GARBAGE!!!!!!! He should dump his gay shady records and go sign wit elton john!

yo man "my band" was annoying but he still one of the dopest
rappers out today so don't hate

FLooZe 05-04-04 07:36 PM

yeah i like em still.even tho my band was a shitty song,i like him.his next albumll be coo

tha_X_factor 05-04-04 07:41 PM

yo i heard some of his new songs that aint on d12 world there solo them songs are hott