RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Hmmm.....I smell a motherfuckin bitch.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=181739)

∆ P E X X 03-14-05 02:54 AM

Hmmm.....I smell a motherfuckin bitch..

^^gay isn't it?

But check it, lol.

Cali first says:
"your skit was wack, blah blah blah"

But Cali does:
Disables skits in the rules. Why? if it's wack, thne wouldn't it weaken the track by doing it? Why would you not want your opponent to have a weaker track??

Cali says:
"No chance of me losing to a wack herb liek you etc blah blah blah."

Cali Does:
Busts out an alias so the loss won't hit his "Cali" alias.

I ain't evne gonna get into voting on a batlte he didn't even hear both verses in (same for feed) and ducking me for 4 battles straight. smh...

Adam 03-14-05 03:31 AM

Dude you really gotta stop riding on C.A.L.I's penis. Nobody on RV really likes you. Please leave.

50Cal. 03-14-05 03:50 AM

funny shit is this kid is so fucking stupid he dont realize the battle is set between c.a.l.i and doomsday i used my alais to set it up cuz i have no credits damn this retard is fucking stupid as for skits they are gay and homos been using them as well as quality to win battles lately whihc shows lyrically skills are being forgotten and yes you could make a funnier mix then me but lyrically ill fucking murder you now go accept the battle and stop crying bitch

∆ P E X X 03-14-05 04:27 AM

^^I'm not accepting jack shit till you set it up as CALI. Same rules and everything. BTW - make the due date 24hrs after check-in time. I don't need 3 days.

50Cal. 03-14-05 06:34 AM

it is set up as cali you stupid fuck omg you are so fucking dumb idiot it is as cali accept the fucking battle you ducking bitch

Tha Q 03-14-05 06:52 AM

he's a SPIDER...cuz he's a BITER...lol

I say credit his GHOST writers...

lol

La Cosa Nostra 03-14-05 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Dude you really gotta stop riding on C.A.L.I's penis. Nobody on RV really likes you. Please leave.

Look I dont know much about this argument.. But cmon man Doomsdays a cool guy, aint no need for people randomly comming in talking shit when it aint their argument.

Status 03-14-05 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q
he's a SPIDER...cuz he's a BITER...lol

I say credit his GHOST writers...

lol

would that be ^^^^considered a GAY joke

LOL

Tha Q 03-14-05 09:39 AM

^^^LOL...nah, jus a tru one

hehehehe..HAAAAAAAAW!

K.ontroverz.Y 03-14-05 09:41 AM

beefings gettin stupid now..all of it...doomsdays a koo nigga..but shit just end it..its pointless....out of all this bullshit...what do you accomplish?

Tha Q 03-14-05 09:43 AM

^^Cuz doomsday is the epitome of what's fucked up wit RV...lame kids cheatin and lyin and stealin to make a net name

fuck him...and fuck who ever assist him in his wack endeavors...

Nuff said

∆ P E X X 03-14-05 01:05 PM

^^AHAH, who the fuck did I EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRR cheat on/lie about/steal from to....:tries to hold in laughter: make a name on the net?? smh...Son..be realistic - I got over 8000 bars on the net. Why the hell would I rob anyone elses shit now?? FOR THE GOD DAMN NEEETTT!!!!!! AHAHA - get a dose of reality man.

Q, you're still pissed that you're the laughing stock of RV off of one track. I humiliated you so bad you deleted all your tracks and "retired". You already got your share of sonning and now you're starting my fanclub. You follow cali's doo-doo trail in every post. smh...go gay-up somewhere else.

Ice Pick 03-14-05 01:07 PM

Shut The Fuck Up

∆ P E X X 03-14-05 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Pick
Shut The Fuck Up

Come shut me up.

Ice Pick 03-14-05 01:15 PM

Oooh Tough Lil Girl Arent Ya

If You Lived In Boston , Rhode Island Or New Hampshire
I Would Drive There And Surely Smack The Fucking Shit Out Of You