RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Post and Swoop Diss - They were gonna no show the battle.. still we woulda won.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=104271)

ClassX 01-05-04 07:48 PM

Post and Swoop Diss - They were gonna no show the battle.. still we woulda won..

holla at this diss yall... listen for the punchs and jus vybe on the killer shit we produce.. neways holla at it..

order - classx : nobull

www.soundclick.com/eyezspy

holla

PostMan 01-05-04 07:49 PM

if i were you id take this off..... cuz we MIGHT not no show

--edit--
MATTA FACT..... EVEN IF SWOOP DONT COME ON..... IMMA DROP JUST CUZ YOU PUT FORTH EFFORT.. I AINT GON DO THAT TO A NIGGA.

p.s. I DIDNT LISTEN TO IT :). IM SAVIN IT FOR AFTER THE BATTLE IS COMPLETE THAT WAY IT STAYS FAIR

BlUnT-MC 01-05-04 07:59 PM

yea if they don't no show i'm deleting this.,.,.. if it's the same verse u drop 4 the battle... 1..........

who's EyeZSpy?... from Tdot it say, holla at me on aim bluntthemc .... 1

ClassX 01-05-04 09:22 PM

lol AIGHT

Swoop 01-06-04 03:59 AM

LMAO @ us non showin

ya'll should know better

ClassX 01-06-04 08:20 AM

the due date was yesterday and post said he wasnt gonna show and neither were you so obviously the battle is over?

DNF 01-06-04 11:39 AM

WHOA!

hahahahahahah they ha to no show... you aint fucking with SOE...

classx- lyrics are tight man, real strong punches, flow is tight, real nice delivery... damn getting ill with every audio...

oh shit! beat change... kill that shit dan...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHWEEEEEEEE!!!

damn... this is too much... IF YOU AINT IN SOE... YOU AINT NO WHERE NEAR SOE... STEP DOWN!

haha tightness fam... killed this shit, stay up. 1.

Swoop 01-06-04 11:44 AM

^shut the fuck up

PostMan 01-06-04 02:12 PM

It was due today you dumbshit......................

ClassX 01-06-04 03:11 PM

^ shut the fuck up.. it was due monday and u admitted that to me on aim.. and then u asked me to let u have till tuesday.. but b4 u asked me u said battlin on the net is wack and that ur making movies<--- ahahahahahahahahahahhaa .. first off u set up the battle kid.. and second i saw ya pic... you on some ugly type shit kid.. sorry ru face aint gonna be no where but cosmetic surgery.. peace

holla

Precise. 01-06-04 08:10 PM

This was decent. Flow was sorta basic. Generic delivery and pressence is lacking. No beef man just letting you know what to work on. Rushed a couple lines. But it's ok. Flow is still consistent.

Ah. Beat switch. I have this beat. Flow is better then the other guy. Pressence is a little better. Delivery isn't. Work on delivery and you might be nice. Flow was consistent. Try not to make a punch-in so obvious. I could pick one out baaaddd.

Lyrics on both sides were ok for a battle. On this site you'd win a lot honestly. But they weren't amazing ya know ? Anyways.. work on that shiz I listed and you'll be better battlers.

Abysmal (SoE) 01-07-04 07:01 PM

OMG this shit was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ill damn classx killing and Dan fuk .. ill man really ill good job felles

The End 01-07-04 08:32 PM

^ You ride cock better than Jenna Jamison..

:rolleyes:

B.I.Detained 01-07-04 08:36 PM

^^cunt have sed it better maself

ClassX 01-07-04 09:40 PM

funny B.I. cuz your ridin even better on the end's.. soo good i dun even know who to compare with.. fagget.. either step up and battle me u pussy biches or fuckin FALL BACK

s.O.e