RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   It is estimated that... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235006)

Tha .Q 09-16-06 01:34 PM

It is estimated that...

100 billion people have died since human-kind began.

Yung Sir 09-16-06 02:46 PM

How Are U So Sure?
I Can Estimate That Maybe It Was More Than That....
This Epoch We Live In Has More People Dying Than Any Other Time In Our Lives As Far As Years Are Concerned....

Real Thoro 09-16-06 03:28 PM

Detroit has the highest murder n crime rate.

Yung Sir 09-16-06 03:46 PM

Crime Happens Every 2nd More Than Birthing Does In This World Alone - Not Just In This Country

Mad Dog 09-18-06 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
100 billion people have died since human-kind began.

where are your sources?

Dufflebag Boy 09-18-06 12:12 PM

that's all?? out of all the people on this this planet throughout time????

Sean Gunner 09-18-06 12:45 PM

There are more people alive right now, then have died.

Blay'all 09-18-06 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane

if thats true, thats crazy.

is this number supposed to be overwhelmingly big or anything? because it seems extremely small to me...

Mad Dog 09-25-06 12:37 PM

Quote:

now that IS bullshit...think about how long the human race has been going for...you HONESTLY think that more people have died than the current amount of people alive at the moment?

put it this way

i'll categorize things for ya we have generations 1 to 5, 1 being the oldest 5 being the youngest.

^ ok generation 1 is gone...so all move up 1 notch

notice i have now put 2 up at the top and added a new generation labelled 6

keep repeating that method until you have something like

so now generations 1 to 9 have all died...and you're left wit 5 living generations...now unless nobody was interested in sex during the 9 generations, it's hard to believe that the number of living generations exceeds that of the number of dead generations...

Compose 09-25-06 12:39 PM

Quote:

i dont think thats true^ theres like around 6-7 billion living right now, i definately think more people then that died throughout the entire history of the world

but idk about 100 billion, like other people said would have to be a credible source and shit

Mad Dog 09-25-06 12:47 PM

basically for Sanes theory to be true...

for every 1 person that has died...2 people would of had to be born at that specific moment of the deceased demise...and i think we'd have a much higher human population of 6 billion people in my honest opinion because of the time scale we've been walking around...

Terumoto 09-25-06 07:53 PM

What Sane said is actually plausible.

If you look at a chart of population growth, it rises very slowly for a very long time, and then I think around the 1960s-1980s it just shoots right up. They were actually worried about the rise in the 80s, but I think in 2000 it has started plateau again.

Cocaine 09-25-06 08:54 PM

no its not true.. 100 billion>6 billion and something

schema 09-25-06 10:18 PM

not true...however the population has exploded recently...

"Estimates for the number of people who have died since the pyramids were built (i.e., about 5,000 years ago) are around 6 billion, which is fairly close to the current world population. But if we consider modern humans to have emerged around 40,000 to 45,000 years ago, estimates about the number of dead in human history vary widely...However, most demographers peg the number of dead at approximately 60 billion"

source: http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/dead.htm