RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   A serious thread. About RV. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191820)

Kirk 05-21-05 10:23 PM

A serious thread. About RV.

Ok, I don't wanna see bullshit freeposts and those dumbass Fresh Prince bitches in here. I seriously wanna talk about what RV is coming to. I mean honestly... All these threads bout complete bullshit. I mean, I do play around but its getting ridiculous. Its crowding up the lounge and the serious threads don't even get any peeps due to the bullshit threads. What ya'll think?

Logic The Goonie 05-21-05 10:26 PM

I think they are very bored because it's still not summer yet for a lot of people but it is for them.

Sylvester 05-21-05 10:29 PM

word to this like sausages nah mean? If they wanna do a joke thread for fun, atleast limit it to one, not the whole damn LL like sausages nah mean?

Blay'all 05-21-05 10:38 PM

Yeah, I mean think about what it would be like for a newbie comin in, they could be do alot for the site but then they come in here and nothing makes sense and they would be totally confused and not come back. Thats how shit goes down the drain.

Kirk 05-21-05 10:44 PM

Ok, now its getting fucking ridiculous...

tim dim 05-21-05 11:03 PM

Yea why haven't the mods baned all the fools that keep making the stupid threads?
RV's turned into a poor quality joke. Shits really not funny anymore it was ok to start with but fffffffuuuuuuuuckkk.

B2Kbump.bumpbump 05-21-05 11:04 PM

I think it's fuckin' gay like bacon nah mean?

p4ntzistheish 05-21-05 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2Kbumpbumpbump.
word to this like sausages nah mean? If they wanna do a joke thread for fun, atleast limit it to one, not the whole damn LL like sausages nah mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2Kbump.bumpbump
I think it's fuckin' gay like bacon nah mean?

That's the bulshit he's talkin bout. If you piss ME off woth a joke or prank then it's gone to far cuz I am usually the one pissing people off. This shit is annoying as shit. Strobe should ban the IP from anything RV, not just LL.

Sylvester 05-21-05 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.F.S.
That's the bulshit he's talkin bout. If you piss ME off woth a joke or prank then it's gone to far cuz I am usually the one pissing people off. This shit is annoying as shit. Strobe should ban the IP from anything RV, not just LL.

since you ain't doin' that lil nigga, I think you jus pissed that somebody else doin' that? But if you notice I was stickin' to the topic like sausages nah mean? you're jus stupid like sausages nah mean? Go eat a cupcake like sausages nah mean?

Germ 05-21-05 11:08 PM

i wish i was a tastable breakfast delight :(

B2Kbumpbump.bump 05-21-05 11:08 PM

suck some dick like eggs nah mean? RV had this comign from the start like eggs nah mean?

Sik Wit It 05-21-05 11:09 PM

my Carlton Dance in my sig...shit is fire

Sylvester 05-21-05 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel
i wish i was a tastable breakfast delight :(

You can be like sausages nah mean? One of my niggas will tell you what to do like sausages nah mean?

p4ntzistheish 05-21-05 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2Kbumpbumpbump.
since you ain't doin' that lil nigga, I think you jus pissed that somebody else doin' that? But if you notice I was stickin' to the topic like sausages nah mean? you're jus stupid like sausages nah mean? Go eat a cupcake like sausages nah mean?

No when every sentence ends insausages and nah mean...that shit is annoying. I know when to joke and when to sht the FUCK UP! You know what since Strobe won't ban you, Pink Slip battle I don't fuckin care byut I hate you...andthat's a hard thing to do. When you flood random threads sayin like asusages or bacon oer eggs or whatever the fuck you inseminate and eat that shit pisses people off. Everyonce in a while its fine but EVERY FUCKIN THREAD is not cool and FAR from funy.

p4ntzistheish 05-21-05 11:13 PM

And I dont get jealous...me and One Step joke all the time...hel all of OG jokes all the time but we know what is finny and what is annoying as FUCK