RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Born2Spitt vs Destin2Destroy (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=121316)

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 10:08 PM

Born2Spitt vs Destin2Destroy

Ight man.. post ur rap up..lets end this shit quick dogg.. only rules
10-16 bars
no d/r, crew, or hatred votes
no feedin
we both spit once

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-28-04 10:20 PM

Stop sayin that you R born2spit, when all you keep spitting is boering ass shit//
Fake ass lunatic that be biteing your hole style off some other emcee skit//
not speaking biological terms- but in rhymes , U~R~NOT~SIC//
More like simplistic homosexual , illiterately imatateing an emcee intellectual //
Reality proves that you resemble to be more feminem sweet candy ass like m&m’s//
Simulateing a toy created by Tonka, with a look straight from street fighter ugly like blanka//
Attack with extreme intensities to deflect your armor to endure to harm yah//
Blow your how style up like the uni-bomber leave you mentally demented like Jeffery Dommer //
Your full of hate I devistate any weak emcee that’s hella fake//
You’re a half baked cake~ that just got eat//

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-28-04 10:22 PM

i agreed on 10 lines so try to keep around 10 lines gansta one=1 peace!

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 10:27 PM

Ight its muh turn... dogg u didnt even rhyme but once in a while.. wack shit dogg... u stand no chance..

o check it... o check it..o..

Dogg the whole time u was rappin, they shoulda been booing//
Yo flows will neva get good like shaq's freethrow shootin//
Nigga face the fact and dont lie to yourself//
you album wouldnt even drop if it fell off a shelf//
Pussy go to tutorial learn to spit and then come battle me//
otherwise ur chances of winning are as slim as winning the lottery//
I bet u bought ur wack ass raps off of ebay//
Hurry dude ur bidding for the next wack rap ends in 3 days//
I cant even understand ur rap to know wut to say to you//
if anyone ever said u could rap, nigga they was just playin you//

Theres 10 homeboy... st8 reppin it..
Ight.. start voting people

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 10:29 PM

UPPIN FOR VOTES!!!
We need votes people.. come on start voting

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-28-04 10:30 PM

word votes please ! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^4^^^^^^^respect^^^^^ one

bm316 04-28-04 10:31 PM

this one goes to desting i was feeling his more vote:desting

return the favor http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=121292

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 10:33 PM

LOL.. ur asking to get BANNED... look at that biased vote.. he rhymed 2 lines.. and u call that winning? u know thats dick riding like a bitch.. u barely explained shit.. dogg u gettin banned.. all there is to it

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-28-04 10:35 PM

yeah man not cool you need to spicifiy your bote a lil more detailed g or they will disquelify your vote and tax you a battle credit aswell ! i know because they did it to me peace!

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 10:36 PM

I know man u see that shit.. i dont care who wins but u rhymed TWICE.. and that pussy just votes for u without explaining.. and tells us to return the favor.. dick rider

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-28-04 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRn2SpiTT
I know man u see that shit.. i dont care who wins but u rhymed TWICE.. and that pussy just votes for u without explaining.. and tells us to return the favor.. dick rider

i rhymed TWICE ???? what are you trying to say g i got one verse on this battle and i'm sure this cat can return the favor of placeing the vote in a more detailed matter! as 4 you , you need to relax flipping out debateing every vote looseing control of your confidense whinning about each and ever lil thing that happens here ! RELAX kid this battle is far from over but it is........ out of our hands now so sit back relax and let fate take it's place ! word!!!

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 10:43 PM

Naw man.. im relaxed.. and plus man u didn't rhyme much, check it yoself.. im just speakin my mind homeboy

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-28-04 10:45 PM

well peaching your mind to me brotha simply appears to be more like HATEING ! plus i made ten line free lance and it appears to me , after reading your verse .... that's all that's needed !! so go do your thing while the votes will determen the truth !

BoRn2SpiTT 04-28-04 10:47 PM

Ya man.. let the votes decide.. but im just sick of these bullshitin dick riders.. anyways.. let fate decide it.. but my raps original homeboy, plain 5 min spit

DEsTIn2dEsTroY 04-28-04 10:53 PM

i admire the fact tha you are so overly confident in your rhymeing capabilities , i'm sure if you where the judge of this battle you would have already of one before it ever even started ! but you are not and you are in this just like me ! and i'm not the type to rush into judge any indavisual single mind ! that is not my style peace@