RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   unleash the meterosexual in u (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243528)

Dufflebag Boy 08-07-07 12:45 AM

unleash the meterosexual in u

yea lately i been dressing in nothing but style freal. button up shirts, stylish pants, sunglasses, chains & necklaces, backward caps, etc. if u dress seriously people take u seriously. it improves ur look too & i been catching alot more looks from all the females too, haha ya'll gotta try it

B. Magik 08-07-07 01:48 AM

Word, it gets the bitches.

J.Roy 08-07-07 01:53 AM

I think it makes you look like a douche and a suck up. I've gotten more jobs going in dressing as myself than something i'm not.

Dufflebag Boy 08-07-07 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Business Man
I think it makes you look like a douche and a suck up. I've gotten more jobs going in dressing as myself than something i'm not.

whoever said its something im not? this look fits me more than anything all i did was make a re-adjustment and became more flexible. u can change and still be urself. it certainly works better than the traditional tshirt & pants

Logic The Goonie 08-07-07 03:06 AM

I'm the type of nigga who would wear that one day and then wear a hoodie and timb's the next.

CUZ I GOT IT LIKE THAT

Reckless 08-07-07 03:14 AM

A black&gold tee wit a all black whitesox hat to the left.
HOLLA.

J Summers 08-07-07 03:42 AM

6 poppin fives droppin fuck all Slobs and Kings 7.4.14 larry loves you bittttcchhheeesss

Terumoto 08-07-07 04:15 AM

When people dress like that for no reason, the reason is obvious. I have no interest in social games where everybody tries to impress each other. I'll stick with my plain gray shirt + Nintendo logo:

Crazy Hades 08-07-07 04:56 AM

CUT YOUR HAIR AND GET A JOB, TERU, YOU GODDAMN HIPPY.

Also, stylish pants? You mean, like, sparkly pants? Parachute pants? Metrosexual has to be the worst word ever. And just so you know, the definition of metrosexual is basically, caring about your appearance as much as a stereotypical gay man. Just wear a polo, some jeans, and some nice sneakers. Shit. The other stuff is just crying to cover up how ugly you are.

Terumoto 08-07-07 05:00 AM

Jobs are for people who demean their time by working for an hourly or yearly rate. If I work for $30 an hour, it doesn't matter if the work I do is worth $50 million or $5, I'll still get $30 an hour. I'd prefer to work for myself, for $X an hour.

What is the X? Whatever I want it to be.

Crazy Hades 08-07-07 05:03 AM

Look at it like Diablo II. You have your fire sorcs that do a steady amount of moderate damage. Then, you have your lightning sorcs who can do from one damage to high damage. No one makes lightning sorcs on Diablo II, though some people do get stasis because that takes a fixed percent out of a boss' health---and this is a steady damage, nevertheless.

:thumbup:

On a side note, what's your job? X isn't whatever you want it to be, X is your luck.

Terumoto 08-07-07 05:31 AM

The X is whatever I make it. I would be officially unemployed, but me going to university now means I'm considered a student.

strobe 08-07-07 08:41 AM

I'm too lazy to bother dressing up since I only make it out of the house once or twice a week. Here's a pic of me the rest of the time:

WhoAmI 08-07-07 08:47 AM

:shocked: .

Dufflebag Boy 08-07-07 11:42 AM

hades, i can compare a characteristic with the "stereotypical gay person" cuz i know that i myself aint gay so i can look @ the similarities without being insecure, any questions?