RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. A Crew (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247430)

In-Vision 08-29-08 05:28 AM

I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew

welcome to rv's newest and hottest crew. in case you are wondering what I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. A Crew is all about...i will tell you

I-I
H-hate
C-carson
J-Jett
S-so
F-fucking
M-Much
T-That
R-reading
H-His
P-Posts
M-Makes
M-Me
W-Want
T-to
S-shoot
M-Myself
I-In
T-the
F-fucking
F-face
W-with
A- A
S-Sawed
O-Off

crew

there you have it....i hate carson jett so fucking much that reading his posts makes me want to shoot myself in the fucking face with a sawed off crew.

requirements...you must agree...and pledge your undying loyalty to representing what this crew stands for untill the end of your days....you also must have I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. A On your tombstone...You also are required not to be, or want to be anything like carson jett...so carson...don't think you can somehow sneak in here...it's not possible

That is all. If you choose to be apart of this spectaculer event in history..welcome..if not...welcome

Kirk 08-29-08 05:32 AM

Consider me in, bro.

King Solo 08-29-08 03:56 PM

This is about the only net crew I would consider other than TE. Count me in bro, I've been a die hard soldier in the war against Carson's gayness forever man.

In-Vision 08-29-08 05:48 PM

Roster
In-Vision
Kirk
Nick.
Brydon
Obama Boy

In-Vision 08-29-08 06:11 PM

unlike most crews,t he I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. A Crew does not require you to sig up...because we all know how much we truly hate carson jett..with..or without a sig...but..we are an a elite bunch...so feel free to let people know who you are and what you stand for.

King Solo 08-29-08 06:25 PM

It wasn't too long ago, actually only a few hours ago when I was posting around the place with my name changed to "CarsonJet is Gay".

In-Vision 08-29-08 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick.
It wasn't too long ago, actually only a few hours ago when I was posting around the place with my name changed to "CarsonJet is Gay".

your sacrafices are much appreciated

Brydon 08-29-08 07:30 PM

Hahahahahahahahahaha Sign me up!!!!!!!

Ingeneious idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(This is not for charity, it simply is for the cause itself)

Long live the I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew

In-Vision 08-29-08 07:36 PM

welcome.....represent till death

Cola 08-29-08 09:12 PM

dude, i gotta get in this...

that guy hates me so much he wont even look @ my posts

In-Vision 08-29-08 09:20 PM

normally i would say no to you...but being as how this is more important then just me. In. Welcome...sig up if you feel like doing so.

Cola 08-29-08 09:21 PM

rofl, this cause is so much more than the beef we've had in the past

Ebircs 08-30-08 12:57 AM

lol @ this..............

ya'' r crazy man...u don't think this is a bit much?

Journal!st 09-02-08 08:44 AM

Yes i am in thank you!

scanz 09-06-08 06:56 PM

lol at this hole thread...maken a crew that hates some dude so much sounds hiliarious!!! would join but have no idea who the dude is....