RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Sourpatch Kids (real try out) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247434)

American Tiger 08-29-08 04:21 PM

Sourpatch Kids (real try out)

PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR BEEF IN THE OTHER TRY OUT. THIS IS FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO TRY OUT.
One Bar Punch For Text (I need 5)
Audio Page Link For Audio (I need 3)
Graphic For Sig Maker (1 spot)

This is for the elite of the elite. Most of you know how I am so if you think I'm gonna rip on your try out, dont even bother. Save us both an aruguement.

However, if you think your top 5 text or top 3 audio than by all means try out. I dont rate by posts, reputation, or post counts. Just what you show me here.So go ahead. get things started.

Kirk 08-29-08 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Jett
PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR BEEF IN THE OTHER TRY OUT. THIS IS FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO TRY OUT.
One Bar Punch For Text (I need 5)
Audio Page Link For Audio (I need 3)
Graphic For Sig Maker (1 spot)

This is for the elite of the elite. Most of you know how I am so if you think I'm gonna rip on your try out, dont even bother. Save us both an aruguement.

However, if you think your top 5 text or top 3 audio than by all means try out. I dont rate by posts, reputation, or post counts. Just what you show me here.So go ahead. get things started.

Then how the fuck are YOU running this?

American Tiger 08-29-08 04:26 PM

why dude.......

Kirk 08-29-08 04:28 PM

If you actually get a crew together, The Establishment will banishment battle you.

American Tiger 08-29-08 04:30 PM

whatever Im not on here any more. latta.

King Solo 08-29-08 04:33 PM

Is it something we said?

Brydon 08-29-08 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick.
Is it something we said?

Rofl.....................

I think maybe his gonna change sites lol.............

BELLEND.

King Solo 08-29-08 05:51 PM

^ Lmao, the real funny thing is that he will most likely get clowned on any site he goes on.

Brydon 08-29-08 06:29 PM

Quote:
^ Lmao, the real funny thing is that he will most likely get clowned on any site he goes on.

Yep could'nt be more correct if you tried lol.

In-Vision 08-29-08 07:44 PM

wow carson. i have 4 less views for my crew...and 4 times as many members as you do.

but...you need to come back...otherwise our crew has reached the pinnacle of our purpose...and tht just isn't fair

In-Vision 08-29-08 07:46 PM

Quote:

what's really funny is he tried to get the last word in by putting "this site is full of children" in his sig

50Cal. 08-29-08 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
If you actually get a crew together, The Establishment will banishment battle you.

i remember that when i was in A.I we banished the establishment.what the fuck are you doing back :nono:

Kirk 08-29-08 09:26 PM

Remember that time you suck?

Also Known. 08-29-08 10:04 PM

This makes me chuckle. He got clowned so bad he switched schools. History repeats.

50Cal. 08-29-08 11:14 PM

^^your a idiot.kirk you are gay