RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   a mod suggestion (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=121590)

-Zone Out- 04-30-04 02:13 PM

a mod suggestion

I was wondering if I could be a Lyricst Lounge Mod
there are alot of pointless thread and freeposts
and since Im highly active, I would be best for the job
what do you think Strobe
or C Progress

Native 04-30-04 02:46 PM

^^^

Actually I have more experience than everyone here......

Enhance 04-30-04 04:48 PM

^^
Sorry not on RB relaunched i`ve had the most experience and helped the most & the admins know..

Hhahaha kryongix your nothing on RB relaunched you just started posting on relaunched you were on old rb i would know cos i know who is active on this site.. & native is more active , besides it is'nt as easy as you think to become a mod.

& for the record....

If anybody gets modded before me w/o a better reason than i had i`ll will be extremly upset & strobe knows exactly why.

Cprogress 04-30-04 05:19 PM

Heres a suggestion... if you stop bumping the pointless threads, they'll fall off the main page in a day or two. Even beats having a mod closing it and posting "closed" in the thread.. Seriously... the oldest thread in the Lyricist Lounge is from 4/28, in Hip Hop Talk, it's yesterday at 3pm. You bump it with something lame like "you are wack", all you are doing is saying hey everyone, read this.

Enhance 04-30-04 05:28 PM

^ There`s no point of a lyrical lounge MOD , but there is point of a Rb help center mod and FL / Complaint center . . btw welcome back , if you do think about picking somebody for help center just ask strobe if any names have came up in his head.
i`ve basically already got a help thread & a sig threas sticked there.

peace main point... this thread is pointless.

-Zone Out- 05-01-04 02:07 PM

there is a point to a lyrical mod lounge
when people make stupid threads
when people freepost stupid shit
when people respond to things with one or just 'lmao'
thats pointless, and it's clogging up the threads
thats why I need to be Mod of it

Native 05-01-04 02:14 PM

This site just needs 3-4 s-mods

the activity here doesnt warrant forum mods at this point

Enhance 05-01-04 02:27 PM

Yeah , but - Strobe belives they dont need mods right now so i'm not going to argue just wait till they feel it would useful.
Cos i've know i`ve helped out enougth already and if i cant become mod it`s HIGHLY unlikely they will mod you because you suggested something about a million memebers have probably thought of in there head.

MetaPhysik 05-01-04 05:48 PM

in my opinion this site doesnt need
mods...dont believe me? look at rb
complaints...they handling that like
handles....lmao but yea it looks like
they have the site on lock so far

virt 05-01-04 08:03 PM

^^i agree cuz if i got something wrong i pm strobe and its handled in not even 5 hours. truth. i also want to know if something is a stupid thread, is it stupid to you? because some of the stupid threads arn't in the Lyricst Lounge. There are more stupid threads in Elevated front lines. I seen a thread in elevated bitch slaped called "blah" all that was writen on it was "blah blah"... Is that pointless or am i takeing crazy pills?

-Zone Out- 05-03-04 01:24 AM

yes
then I should be MOD of the whole site then >:-)
and you're ghey Phat Mic for taunting me so damn much!

IceMan187 05-03-04 02:27 PM

i know Kryo..............hes on old RB

and he can handle business

he follows rules and all that

so i would defnitiely suggest letting him mod

hes better than most of your staff

and he can rap

nothing worse than a man with authority on a rap site

that cant rap

Mod Kryo

Native 05-03-04 02:32 PM

I'm better than Kryo

lol

IceMan187 05-03-04 02:40 PM

^^ doubtful..................very doubtful

Native 05-03-04 02:50 PM

^^^

Ever hear of the guy that was 99-8 on RB?