RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fuck It, I'm Exposing Myself, I'm Sonic!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=147749)

~Sonofisis~ 09-06-04 01:35 AM

Fuck It, I'm Exposing Myself, I'm Sonic!!!!

I never left ya'll.. motha fuckas honestly kept hatin on me, so i changed up.. the biggest accusation was that i got D/R votes, i guess from the whole site, coz all u motha freakers atleast voted for me once.. So I came with this name, you feel me? Now i'm 13-0, i don;t think that it's D/R ya'll, LMAO.. a lot of the peeps that accused me of it, fuckin voted for me under this name, not knowing that they were voting for someone they hate.. with the exception of the smarter few, like For$aken, Schema, and a few others.. But it's me, i admit it, honesly, i'm coo as fuck, i don't want beef, and u do have to admit that i have a little talent, same for a lot of ya'll, i respect ya'll as Mc's and Textees, I just want the same.. I hate D/R myself, but now that i'm unknown, just some kid name sonofisis#1, I still get the same wins and votes, it can't be that, it just can't be.. But hug me, don't reject me ya'll, it's me..

DV8 09-06-04 01:45 AM

lol.glad you never left dawg......my only complaint was that i did'nt think you voted enough.compared to the amount of votes you recieved...w/e...but ya you obviously have talent,i don't even remember who was hatin on you...

schema 09-06-04 01:49 AM

ha i never said i hated you...until the new name when you started trying to say ether was a good song...i mean seriously..."But hug me, don't reject me ya'll"...ha good looks...but nah youve always been cool with me...

Plutonium 09-06-04 01:51 AM

wazzzup, i dont know you, but wazzup who ever you are

DV8 09-06-04 01:57 AM

wow.sum1 that did'nt kno him...
...you mean you missed all those hate threads...lol

50Cal. 09-06-04 01:58 AM

i was basically one of the only ones saying you was nice while half the site was shitting on you

Status 09-06-04 02:13 AM

i new it...just didnt want to bust you out..

Hate chew 09-06-04 02:20 AM

sup man..nice reincarnation..pity i didnt no u before u died..
im new so yeah...pz

Enhance 09-06-04 02:35 AM

i dint hate you? i thought you were gay to say you were the illest person on RV and i even made a 1v1 and u rejected it..

La Cosa Nostra 09-06-04 02:39 AM

I knew this from 3 or 4 weeks ago, and I PMed him too lol

But Im not the type to expose someone I got nuthin against.. He aint bein a fag on this alias, so theres no reason to hate..

TeamOne 09-06-04 04:03 AM

i found out wen u were like 3-0........... cuz i started sum "wheres sonic" thread cuz i didnt know if u went through with leavin the site....... and i think poet told me u two had the same ip address........ or he told me that sono was u and i looked up the ip address.... and u typed the same......

La Cosa Nostra 09-06-04 04:14 AM

........I dont know you... When did I tell you this?

Mad Dog 09-06-04 04:15 AM

Word me and Poet found u out a while ago but like he said i'm not the exposin type...i'd only do that if ya beefed on me...and we never so i kept ya "secret" cool...we found out coz of ur IP's and they aint an aol user IP coz im aol and the IP that comes up in this post...is the recycled IP...blah blah blah yea i knew but i always thought u were aight

~Sonofisis~ 09-06-04 04:16 AM

Yea, i been dropped clues, i'm glad ya'll coo, and are not hatin, i just wanna battle, that's it.. i love ya'll, lol..

~Sonofisis~ 09-06-04 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
i was basically one of the only ones saying you was nice while half the site was shitting on you

We do got our little beef, but I can respect you for that, coz I did see a thread where u was keepin it gangsta, and everyone else was hatin on me, so it's all good, you just talk a lot of shit yo.. but we coo.. i used to talk a lot of shit too, i was in your shoes. but i'm tryna be coo now, and practice my craft ya know?