RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   New Mods... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224275)

Dirty Nigga 03-13-06 10:15 AM

New Mods...

We need some new mods...

Especially for the Open mic forum and the cypher forum...

Magic5 03-13-06 11:48 AM

I was doing a good job modding the Cypher forum, but Ysdat had me demodded because (as a JOKE) I recorded an acapella of me saying "Ysdat is a faggot" and my cousin used it in his "battle" track (which was also a JOKE). Whatever.

Dirty Nigga 03-13-06 12:52 PM

Ysdat doesnt even pay any attention to the cypher forum ^

and I havent seen the mods of the Open mic forum post in there for months, I think they are audio heads too....which doesnt make any sense for them to be mods if thats the case lol

Sean Gunner 03-13-06 09:50 PM

In the OM I see BoneCollector all the time. When I posted a OM he told me to post two links, and Deph probably forgot he is a mod.

Cypher, no one is really in there anyway.

We need a new mod for the RV mag, Poetic scriptures, front lines BS and EFL BS, and that's about it I think.

Dirty Nigga 03-13-06 10:06 PM

I'll mod frontlines, I use that the most :)

and poeple do pay attention to the cypher forum, just today i dropped 3 verses in there and so 2 other dudes I was fuckin around with....and the 2 word multie cypher is pretty active too

it'd get used alot more of there was better cyphers...

p4ntzistheish 03-13-06 10:34 PM

I volunteer for anything. lol

Kawn Flixx 03-14-06 03:16 PM

I think me and dephy got OM undercontrol..but as for frontlines and ish we do need a mod

*raises hand*

Sean Gunner 03-14-06 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelo
I'll mod frontlines, I use that the most :)

and poeple do pay attention to the cypher forum, just today i dropped 3 verses in there and so 2 other dudes I was fuckin around with....and the 2 word multie cypher is pretty active too

it'd get used alot more of there was better cyphers...

We need an experienced mod in the forums, possibly put you in cyphers so you get a taste.

Cuz doing all of frontlines is a lot of work.

Dirty Nigga 03-14-06 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
We need an experienced mod in the forums, possibly put you in cyphers so you get a taste.

Cuz doing all of frontlines is a lot of work.

word, II'd mod the cyphers if given the oppertunity, I'd actually prefer that cause I use it regulary and I know what makes a good cypher....

maybe you could mod frontlines?...

and to blunted, Ive never seen Indeph post in there since he made the freestyle friday thread...

Sean Gunner 03-14-06 08:03 PM

Meh, I mod enough. Give someone else a chance.

King Solo 03-15-06 10:42 AM

Lol @ the people wanting to be mods.

Modding FL would be easy, and modding EFL would be a breeze. No fuckers battle on here that much anymore.

Only a couple of decent mods on here anyway, half the people only tried to become mods just so they could get their name bolded.

Sik Wit It 03-15-06 06:11 PM

We don't need new mods for the Open Mic or the Cypher forum. They active and doing they job. I understand we need at least one more mod for the Cypher forum, just to help clean it up n' shit.

Lay-z 03-16-06 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus™
Lol @ the people wanting to be mods.

Modding FL would be easy, and modding EFL would be a breeze. No fuckers battle on here that much anymore.

Only a couple of decent mods on here anyway, half the people only tried to become mods just so they could get their name bolded.

lmfao..my name wasnt bolded...so i pmed strobe..lol..

Ysdat 03-17-06 12:07 AM

Wtf @ saying I dont do my job, do you watch me every second im online and check on me. Do you have admin powers to check on how much I delete edit, bann and warn people.

Fucking idiots making assumtions without proof.

Dirty Nigga 03-17-06 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po'etiquette
Wtf @ saying I dont do my job, do you watch me every second im online and check on me. Do you have admin powers to check on how much I delete edit, bann and warn people.

Fucking idiots making assumtions without proof.

You never post or use it.