RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   50 Still talkin shit (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243829)

ThatsWhatSheSaid 08-26-07 11:12 AM

50 Still talkin shit

He was on Shade 45 saying "I wont bring it to Kanye its a sucker thing to bring it to someone who dont want it" than Whoo kid started raggin on Kanye and his sweaters n shit, than they had callers ridin 50's dick dissin Kanye, wish i heard that live i woulda let 50 know whats really good, they prolly screen the calls of Kanye,

"The FUCK is 50 cent, Im about a dollar"

Than they were sayin Wayne doesnt diss 50 back because hes smart, well Wayne is, because if he doesnt respond hes not fuelin the hype, but i think he should eat 50 so the album flops :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

J.Roy 08-26-07 03:05 PM

Wayne and Kanye both suck dick. 50 sucks dick to soooooooooo

ThatsWhatSheSaid 08-26-07 03:29 PM

^-.... you suck dick

Lyriclesolja 08-26-07 05:04 PM

uhh fuck 50 and kanye is alright .......and by the way you got the quote wrong its "im about a dollar / who the fuck is 50 cent"......werd

ThatsWhatSheSaid 08-26-07 05:06 PM

^- yeah i know HOV said it just couldnt remember what it was, heh, Kanye is dope

50 Gotta alot of nerve, callin it no beef, doing that concert with Kanye, and than let them bag on him, WTF is that, they talkin about his clothes and shit, 50 looks like hes got the same shit on every time you see him, he has no style, Kanye look a lil like Carlton Banks but atleast hes not like all those other rappers, they come a dime a dozen

Blay'all 08-26-07 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Sky
He was on Shade 45 saying "I wont bring it to Kanye its a sucker thing to bring it to someone who dont want it" than Whoo kid started raggin on Kanye and his sweaters n shit, than they had callers ridin 50's dick dissin Kanye, wish i heard that live i woulda let 50 know whats really good, they prolly screen the calls of Kanye,

"The FUCK is 50 cent, Im about a dollar"

Than they were sayin Wayne doesnt diss 50 back because hes smart, well Wayne is, because if he doesnt respond hes not fuelin the hype, but i think he should eat 50 so the album flops :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

the whole point is if Wayne eats 50 it WONT make the album flop, it will just give it even more publicity and hype.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 08-26-07 09:44 PM

^- thats why hes not going to respond =| although, 50 didnt get much hype when Jada ripped him

don cardyac 08-27-07 10:10 AM

50's wack, dissing him is like beating a dead horse with a stick, whats the point?

Blay'all 08-27-07 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Sky
^- thats why hes not going to respond =| although, 50 didnt get much hype when Jada ripped him

jada dissing somebody and wayne dissing somebody are on completely different levels as far as publicity.

sin-scere 08-28-07 05:12 PM

yo werd, 50 is the shyt naww mean. he had a point wen he fell off a bit, but he came back up with the new album CURTIS. its the shyt no ? and he's right kanye cant sell as much as 50 naww mean dats just fact lol