RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   07 RAP ALBUMs (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243896)

don cardyac 09-04-07 12:27 PM

07 RAP ALBUMs

in december when xxl had the category of the most anticipated albums of 07 i was exited but now i feel dissappointed cuz the year is almost over and half of dem joints aint even come out yet. plus most of em we're dissappointing, i mean there were a few that were tight like fab, young buck, and from what i've heard kanye's is straight but how bout ery body else, ti joint was half assed, em, juelz, wayne, wayne/juelz, dr.dre, papoose, cassidy etc. aint drop yet if there even gonna drop this year, and its just been dissapointing. how y'all feel about this?

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-04-07 01:15 PM

^- I kinda agree, im just waiting on some new D-block shit, i heard Styles should be droppin something soon

Pure Knowledge 09-05-07 01:46 AM

I heard that there'll be either a new Lox album (Live, Suffer, Celebrate) or a new Jadakiss solo (Kiss My Ass). At least that's what Jada said in an interview about The Lox signing to Def Jam.

Blay'all 09-05-07 10:06 AM

yeah Wayne delayed Tha C3 until 2008, and i still havent heard shit about an actual release of the I Can't Feel My Face album. he just been workin on Currency's shit, which should be hot.

don cardyac 09-05-07 11:32 AM

he said that tha carter 3 is 08 s*** but in 07 he cant feel his face.

styles p was gonna name his album "5 star general" but birdman came out of his "so-called" single retirement and is bout ta put out his album named 5 star general. but birdman is major and style is indy so y'all already know who's gonna get priority, even tho styles made it up. the game's F***ed up.

my most anticipated are from my 2 favorite rappers, beanie sigel and sheek louch but sheek is gonna make his group album so i'll have to cop that until he drops the next solo.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-05-07 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Knowledge
I heard that there'll be either a new Lox album (Live, Suffer, Celebrate) or a new Jadakiss solo (Kiss My Ass). At least that's what Jada said in an interview about The Lox signing to Def Jam.

^-- good looks didnt know Kiss might be droppin something, dope

don cardyac 09-05-07 01:52 PM

the song "thug it out" off of dj clue's album is supposed to be jada's 1st. single but i think that he wont put it on the album cuz its already on clue's.

don cardyac 09-05-07 01:52 PM

and speaking of dblock.... is j hood ever gonna drop? cuz dude been waitin' since "01". thats terrible...

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-05-07 04:28 PM

J Hood is WACK, his voice gets annoying and his lyrics are ehh..

Pure Knowledge 09-05-07 05:30 PM

Graduation was decent, Curtis sucked, Talib and Common both dropped solid albums.

I'm looking forward to October for slated releases by Wu-Tang (8 Diagrams) and Rakim (The Seventh Seal).

don cardyac 09-11-07 10:12 AM

i heard curtis and graduation on youtube. all u gotta do is go on wikipedia for the track listings than go on youtube to play 'em cuz they have just about erysong. kanye is tight just like i'veexpected and curtis is the same ol' (money,guns,beefin,snitchin') stuff he always does, nufin' special.

smokedout05 09-12-07 12:47 AM

Ima be honest. I wasn't that impressed with Ye. All the people hyped his album up, but I didn't think it was anything special.

Fly-E 10-09-07 10:23 PM

Umm Dr. Dre i think is doin his 08 now cus he's producin all of Em's album cus Em said he wanted to focus on lyrics why'll dre worked the beats kinda like the slim shady lp and marshall mathers lp and they was tight and why'll em's workin on that he is also filled and booked tryin to get d12's album out so i say middle of 08 and interscope shady aftermath gunit and all them labels will be fire cus idc wat n/e one says curtis album was dope hate on fifty cus the game is wack and we all no bucks shit was decent not the best but it was alright!

don cardyac 10-10-07 11:36 AM

it was kanye's worst album but it was still good and better than whats out there. 50 is the same ol' s*** ery time. there is no progression in his music. instead of getting better and into more topics as he got older and wiser, he'd rather still talk about things he dont do, like shooting people in the hood etc. its all wack. if i want to hear rappers who rap about that and dont live it than i'll listen to wayne. at least he puts some punches and wordplay in to make it interesting.