RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Young Jeezy Wallpaper. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226551)

Lay-z 04-15-06 10:56 PM

Young Jeezy Wallpaper.

Anyone can use as there Wallpaper.

MONEY GREEN! YOUNG JEEZY.

Click to Enlarge.

Ebircs 04-15-06 11:28 PM

LOLOLOLOLOL...........now WONDER u talk shit.....

u like young jeezy....ok fair enough....

your opinion stock jus PLUMETED ..............

mind_immortal 04-15-06 11:34 PM

what are you fuckin retarded dude... that shit is painflul to look at ... damn... son.. young jeezy is dumb n cheezy ..get the fuck outta here dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take that shit back to the thrift store bro... it looks like some old ass seventies carpet your moms pimp threw away .... wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!

mind_immortal 04-15-06 11:37 PM

yeah..uhm..jay kash should be takin my retard test right about ...3-2-1...NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kawn Flixx 04-16-06 01:02 AM

Im feeling that alot liking the color... good blending ...text could be alittle better but i like it nice job

*adds to background*

Young_law 04-16-06 01:10 AM

ewwwww i hate that green wtf

mind_immortal 04-16-06 01:18 AM

its the same colour of green as your fajita douchebag... and my pimps gawdy suit ... stfu moron!.. one love.. tell me kindly what might that one love be???

Young_law 04-16-06 02:01 AM

what the fuck are you talkin about, i could care less what color it was of, its a nasty ass color, dont come at my head like that nigga

Ltizzle 04-16-06 02:03 AM

ugh the green color is horrific
make it darker or just change the color to blue or suttin
i know it might defeat the purpose, but still...it would look a bit better

rest of the work is ok, nothing amazing...nothing bad

Young_law 04-16-06 02:31 AM

hey, can you give me a picture, a background, and a font, and tell me to do sumthin with it? im bored

Lay-z 04-16-06 02:32 PM

lol.. get your own.

and i'll be makin a remake of it.

and i dont like young jeezy. fucking idiot...its called boredem.

Golden shellz 04-16-06 07:44 PM

the theme is iight, but that green is a lil bright fam

mR iKiLL. 05-05-06 09:23 PM

Trash .

Blay'all 05-08-06 06:26 AM

WTF @ all this hate, lol... this is better than 90% of the pieces that get put up here, did Jay Kash do somethin while i was gone to piss everybody off or somethin, damn...

and wtf @ all the hate on Jeezy, he's the South's favorite rapper because he's straight out, THE realest in the game right now... he's talking about how people are really livin down here, how can we hate it? just cuz yall from the North or wherever dont mean yall gotta hate it neither...

Lay-z 05-11-06 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B!ayboy
WTF @ all this hate, lol... this is better than 90% of the pieces that get put up here, did Jay Kash do somethin while i was gone to piss everybody off or somethin, damn...

and wtf @ all the hate on Jeezy, he's the South's favorite rapper because he's straight out, THE realest in the game right now... he's talking about how people are really livin down here, how can we hate it? just cuz yall from the North or wherever dont mean yall gotta hate it neither...

WERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!