RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Imm Baaaccckkkkk!!!!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189426)

.Fatal. 05-05-05 03:50 PM

Imm Baaaccckkkkk!!!!!!!

<--SIG
<--MINI BAR

well its been a while since i made a sgi o mi had to make ma return thought bleek was appropriate tried a couple new thing but yea thats basically it now leev feed bitches haha j/p

[.:D:.] 05-05-05 04:11 PM

eeeeehhhhh...looks kinda basic..wit u bein gone u missed the style switch...

.Eternal. 05-05-05 05:40 PM

back wit the same old font.......ehhh i aint like the brush on the dude.........abstract's better :P

.Sheradez. 05-05-05 05:41 PM

Yo pretty nice.. i woulda switched the star over tho so the star and the text are leanin the other way like against memph nah mean?

distilled 05-05-05 07:25 PM

subtext is distorted, you should have made it into a brush, changed the brush tip shape, and then done that, it would have looked much better or a couple of minutes work

Ambient 05-05-05 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]
eeeeehhhhh...looks kinda basic..wit u bein gone u missed the style switch...

word.

abstract is taking over.

Graphical 05-05-05 08:31 PM

You're WAAACCCKKKKK!!!!!!!

Seriously you are.. the text is choppy, the star is choppy, the brushes dont fit,

.Fatal. 05-06-05 10:23 AM

crushed pleez i used dat pic in ya sig like last year n i think it looked better than urs now so hop off n yea i shooda leaned it against bleek once again for the hering impaired I CANNOT DOWNLOAD FONTS!!!!!! but yea i know i hadnt made a sig in a minute and had to make a sig smell me n i'll make abstract sigs but not every time so yea bbut neways thanx for da feed

[.:D:.] 05-06-05 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
crushed pleez i used dat pic in ya sig like last year n i think it looked better than urs now so hop off n yea i shooda leaned it against bleek once again for the hering impaired I CANNOT DOWNLOAD FONTS!!!!!! but yea i know i hadnt made a sig in a minute and had to make a sig smell me n i'll make abstract sigs but not every time so yea bbut neways thanx for da feed

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

»Ðëíƒíç« 05-06-05 03:49 PM

it doesn't look basic imo.

i think it's pretty creative.

.Fatal. 05-09-05 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber-Z

Seriously you are.. the text is choppy, the star is choppy, the brushes dont fit,

son how old are you like 5 n you talkin shyt and plus im wack right.....question if ur so good why'd u have to collab with elegiac to make it lok half decent.... *cough*cuz ur ass*cough* *then looks at other sig and thorws up*

.Fatal. 05-09-05 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber-Z

son how old are you like 5 n you talkin shyt and plus im wack right.....question if ur so good why'd u have to collab with elegiac to make it lok half decent.... *cough*cuz ur ass*cough* *then looks at other sig and thorws up* and D i dunn even care wha chu say cuz u stay on tizzle nuts like pubic hairs, n plus u prolly aint even see the sig i made of him u jus talkin out ya ass, i like dat captain america sig but the other one is ass so shutup and get out of my thread haha uppin fo feed

Ambient 05-09-05 01:23 PM

isn't it dope when you double post. :)

Ambient 05-09-05 01:24 PM

isn't it dope when you double post.. :)

[.:D:.] 05-09-05 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Fatal.
son how old are you like 5 n you talkin shyt and plus im wack right.....question if ur so good why'd u have to collab with elegiac to make it lok half decent.... *cough*cuz ur ass*cough* *then looks at other sig and thorws up* and D i dunn even care wha chu say cuz u stay on tizzle nuts like pubic hairs, n plus u prolly aint even see the sig i made of him u jus talkin out ya ass, i like dat captain america sig but the other one is ass so shutup and get out of my thread haha uppin fo feed

rofl..i stay on tizzles nuts..son..if u dont notice..Tizz still does those sigs like u..i tell him that his is simple too...son im not like u..i dont wanna be Tizzle man..i wanna be Diabolic...ya kno the dude wit absracts and shit...and yea my second sig is ass..my captain america sig is even ass to me..but shit is put work into it..all u did was got a stock put a psd over it made a new layer put some brushin and some text..son its the same old as shit..step ya game up before comin at me man..ckuz u aint to hot at sigs...