RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   New beat for you guys that actually rap (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250045)

B. Magik 04-08-09 12:31 PM

New beat for you guys that actually rap

"Just Me And You"

Its a remake of an older beat I did, but this one is WAAAAAAAAAAAY doper..Check it out

www.soundclick.com/bmbproductions(us)

*edit

I forgot it was a paid download, so if you are interested in getting on the beat, shoot me a pm and I might send it to you.

La Cosa Nostra 04-08-09 01:04 PM

its alright... dont like the chick singing... except for the verse parts where she just says yeah and hums thats all good..

her lyrics are wack tho... i stole it already so dont worry about sending me the file.. i might cut her singing parts and use some looping to make it sound better if i use it.. unless you could find better singing part on the actual song you took the samples from i dunno...

just those stupid girly lyrics that fuck this beat up man...

Young Kidd (LM) 04-08-09 01:36 PM

if you want someone to hop on it, i'd love too.
hit me backk

Phenom-in-all 04-08-09 09:16 PM

i think i have ur first version of this from a while back, lol. Stepped it up tho, beats goldeeeen.

p4ntzistheish 04-09-09 01:16 AM

Can I be good rapper Sam? lolz

50Cal. 04-09-09 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
its alright... dont like the chick singing... except for the verse parts where she just says yeah and hums thats all good..

her lyrics are wack tho... i stole it already so dont worry about sending me the file.. i might cut her singing parts and use some looping to make it sound better if i use it.. unless you could find better singing part on the actual song you took the samples from i dunno...

the wack singer with the wack lyrics is a multi platinum singer with the lyrics here sampled from a multi platinum song you dick :nono:

WhoAmI 04-09-09 04:53 AM

^relax fam

personally i didn't mind the singing, but everyone's entitled to their own opinion. and since when were sales synonymous with dopeness???

lyricalflowz 04-09-09 05:47 AM

Sounds good man, I like it. Got a good feel to it.

steve_swagger 04-09-09 08:03 PM

yeah id like to drop on this if you wanna let il kill it

mr_runway@live.com

steve_swagger 04-09-09 08:05 PM

tell me your really not talking to me lol

WhoAmI 04-10-09 07:35 AM

steve, it's just poetic's alias don't pay him no mind lol

B. Magik 04-10-09 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet

Alright man, cool.

Go try to make it better and let me hear it when you're done using your looping techniques.

Nynth Degree 04-10-09 02:16 PM

I like it, not really my style to rap on though.

Make one out of "Computer Love" and we'll talk. :thumbup:

B. Magik 04-13-09 11:35 AM

I might just do that.