RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   First audio... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=100704)

Yagurlrezz 12-22-03 11:53 PM

First audio...

Im new to the site.....only ever did one audio so far, I used to be text.....this was my first time on the mic....Cloud 9 ft. me..
lemme know what yall think....I got half of the hooks, and second verse

my soundclick

B.I.Detained 12-23-03 12:02 AM

AIGHT--your singin is on point..not too over the top and sounds ill w/ Clouds rappin...then your own rhyme gets goin nicely and finishes w/ some air of *Blam*..for your 1st audio you did Great...but theres plenty of room to elevate...which will make you jus cut the times you were caught off flow now n then..
but all in all...Tight as hell gurl...
Aim=PsDetained ..hit me up another day n we'll get a speakin

oh yea check out Alkatrakz soundclick and Cin Laden in RB Legends...these are by far the illest audio heads on RB pz

Yagurlrezz 12-23-03 12:09 AM

thanks for the critique.....Finally a site that will give ya honest replies and shit......

and Ill check that stuff out.....thanx

Tha Duce 12-23-03 01:29 AM

Nice audio for sure. realy good voice for the hooks could use a lil polishing but real nice for a 1st audio. the rapping part I was hopin on some words you would sing them. Like for exsample the "oh no" and "go" on the 2nd verse I would have like to heard them in some singing like on the hook and in some other key spots on that. It would have brought up your verse alot. your strong point is your singing but your flow is good too. just if You can mix them together you will go places that is talent. holla back at me if you want some Help wit Mastering and "polishing up" or want to bounce any ideas of me Peace.. You can holla at me on aim = shawnrainey600

.FiL-LiFe. 12-23-03 01:39 AM

yo, this is pretty cool...gots a chill typa vibe...first verse needs a lil more emphasis on words, needs to enunciate better...hooks aiight...2nd verse, was goin good as hell in the beggining, jus keep ya flow like that in my op...i luv a lady that can spit on some hardcore type shit, like a fem-nas...cool audio like i sed, keep droppin...
onE>.

Yagurlrezz 12-23-03 07:07 PM

thanx e'ryone.........Appreciate the replies.......My AIm is carmajess if yall wanna talk to me btw......

Swoop 12-23-03 07:18 PM

shits nice...

damn gurl you gotta voice......get on aim

aim=GangstaSwoop

holla

rellik 12-23-03 07:58 PM

:wtf: Lmao, so much for honesty...

Well yea, my honest opinion, whether ir be incredibly harsh...that was let-down.

Yea, it was your first.
Yea, since it being your first, you don't know what the fuck you're doing...kind of in terms of your virginity.

Hopefully that guy you were collabing with knew what he was doing...but it doesn't seem he did, so shoot him too.

Vocals need a major touch up. I mean, it being your de-viriginizing song, doesn't render the excuse for horrible vocals and mediocre lyrics. C'mon girl, we need the femrep here.

The beat...just a wrong choice for the song. Too harsh. It seems you too were going for a "Dilemma approach"...but fell way too short for that. Never try to over-ride the song with too many words, whether they are the shiznits.

I haven't got much more to say than...apply for vocal lessons at your near by voice training institute...and assasinate cloud9.

:( Just my honest opinion along with my $0.02

Yagurlrezz 01-06-04 09:29 PM

Thanx KID^

Thanx for ya 2 cents....whateva floats ya boat.....Im a woman I can take it so dont talk like ya somethin 'cuz ya words dont get tp me.....

Hit puberty and then we can talk about who needs lessons.....

DeadlySpitta 01-07-04 01:03 AM

godfuckin damn u got a good soundin voice and shit. Nice shit for ur 1st time doin audio babe. Holla at me if u wanna get hook ups wit a beat or wanna do a collab one day or sumthin.

AIM: IllanoDaKilla

Holla at me.

saltheking 01-07-04 01:27 AM

...like ur sound...i aint feelin that cloud...dude...ahhh hes singing some more...hmm....u sing pretty coo...but i aint be knowin...er i dont know about that....quality is kinda ehhh....ur soundin coo...still soundin funny....i was peepin when angelz cry......the...the....lyrics...u kinda bit fab with the smile toothless shit...lyrics= wannabe mainstream type a shit....u sound coo...its a coo track...u could maybe get into it....but that dude...wtf???....yeh...new male counterpart=better song...
good job though...first time=alot of mistakes but still fufilling as fuck...keep at it...elavate...keep on singing and...uhh rapping...

~1~

MercenarySoulja 01-07-04 02:54 AM

dayum "When angels cry" was on point, i was feelin it. i was feelin both cuts baby girl can spit. keep doin whatchu do

Yagurlrezz 01-07-04 03:23 PM

thanx^^...... ;)
yall can get at me on AIM-carmajess btw.......