RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   1-2 Punch League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   Mystic. (0-0) vs. Brandon Cee (0-0) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244107)

09-27-07 07:01 PM

Mystic. (0-0) vs. Brandon Cee (0-0)

We had a great second week! (with the exception of one un-named battler which is mentioned everywhere else except these battles.) But.. that's all gonna change, no more weak ass mother fuckers letting people down. It's clear we're all set for more battles each week and there's a high chance more "In Your Face!"'s will be thrown and some complaining will go on, but that's just what being a good battler, critic, and writer is all about.
This is completely 100% serious fun. ;)

Enjoy your opponent, make an example of him/her. Good luck!

Battles Up: Thursday Mid-Day, 12:00-2:00 PM Eastern.
Check-ins Due: Saturday Morning, 5 AM Eastern.
Punches Due: Monday Morning, 5 AM Eastern.
Battle Closes: Wednesday Midnight Eastern.

Brandon Cee 09-27-07 09:09 PM

checking in man and good luck

Dickard. 09-27-07 11:16 PM

checkin in.....

Dickard. 09-27-07 11:24 PM

okay..its been a while since i've dont this haha.

Cee, I own you...i got the brand-on he's somthered
N wen i say i beat ya grams...........
I aint talkin bout dope..im talkin bout ya moms mother!

Brandon Cee 09-28-07 01:34 AM

That's it? Dude you're gonna need 8000 more hits to beat me
Plus, if I wanted to punch like you...I'd have to Mys completely

Spektikul 09-28-07 02:13 AM

lmao! okay....

mystic, i thought your bar was FUNNY AS FUCK!!!! ...however, you pwned his grandma and not him a whole lot.

then...

Cee came out fuckin harrrrddddd. great nameplay i got a good laugh outta this one too, maybe not as much as mystics....but at least your punch was directed at him.

great battle guys, 1 winner in my mind tho.

v/Brandon...........

09-28-07 08:05 AM

"I aint Makin' Excuses, I'll escape and you'll lose my face in fists comin' to crash,
Coz Mysstic, might miss dick, being shoved up his ass........" - Front Lines Battle.

so vote brandon. Not by much though. played concept.

Dickard. 09-28-07 09:14 AM

wow how original...a mys line....didnt see that coming.

yeah...2-0 him.

Cola 09-28-07 09:27 AM

Seeing as how B's was played and Mystic's wasn't all directed at Cee....

i dont know...i like orginality way more than anything else...

Vote: Mystic

don cardyac 09-28-07 10:11 AM

almost erybody has used that mys line that has ever battled dude so its just getting kinda old.

and so what if he's talkin' about his grandmother, it still effects him if he cares about her.

v-mystic

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-28-07 11:11 AM

Well, ive never voted on a Mys battle so that lines new to me, heh, well, whatever but yeah on content of this battle alone, Mys came a lil weak, it was funny, and he played on Brandons name a bit but the punch wasnt ohhh or ahhh worthy, na mean, Brandons punch was kinda basic aswell, the first line wasnt good, but the second line was funny, and effective, vote goes to Brandon.

SKAAL 09-28-07 11:24 AM

yea i think mystic was more creative and funny brandon got the personal points but overall mystic still thrw the better punch

vote- mystic

Red Bull 09-28-07 12:57 PM

A Mys/miss punch is weak, especially in that context. I mean it's the most predictable and easiest name play off of his name and has been used countless times by countless people. Played, not hard, not digging it.

Mystic.'s punch on the other hand was original and he attempted some name play action mixed with a comedic punch. The only problem is that it's a punch talking about beating up somebody's grandmother, which is actually sort of funny.

Original idea Vs. Something way over done.

Vote: Mystic.

Dickard. 09-28-07 11:23 PM

4-3 me .........

Ransum 09-29-07 10:05 AM

i hate the fucker....

but i actully thought hes punch was better and made me laugh...

vote: mystic...