RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   enygma vs Newport 100s (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=149867)

Enygma 09-16-04 10:23 AM

enygma vs Newport 100s

Battle Rules:

1-3 mins TOTAL
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

I'm not sure how long it'll take you to do it, so I made the check in for 2 days and you gotta drop within three days afterward :thumbup:

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 09-18-04 at 10:23 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

Enygma 09-16-04 08:27 PM

I'm gonna wait til you check in....so that way you don't get a loss for no reason. If it comes close to you being late, I'll just decline the battle :thumbup:

System 09-17-04 05:38 AM

newport 100s has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-17-04 05:38 AM.

System 09-17-04 11:23 AM

enygma has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-17-04 11:23 AM.

newport 100s 09-19-04 05:20 AM

imma be postin up soon,my fault son,been busy,i was free as hell when i posted on bitchslapp...but yeah i will be postin just to let u know son..aight?

Enygma 09-19-04 12:53 PM

Yeah....I've been putting this off....I'll drop mine sometime today. Probably within an hour or two...

Enygma 09-19-04 03:09 PM

Yeah....you know the deal. Just waiting to see what you comeup with....

Smoking Newport 100s

Just make sure you show :thumbup:

newport 100s 09-27-04 02:53 AM

www.soundclick.com/skoolbusentertainment

read,youll see it

Enygma 09-27-04 08:37 PM

Hey man....you posted this wrong.....you gotta post your link in the first post.....go look at it :thumbup:

newport 100s 09-28-04 10:19 PM

http://www.soundclick.com/skoolbusentertainment

~Lady Fiya~ 09-30-04 06:41 PM

Voted For: newport 100s

Newports- nice opener, ya verse was on beat what u said was slurred at times but overall ur flow was on point.. i listened to it twice to make sho i got everything u said... nice diss and intro was nice and the ending..... very good.. 7.6/10

Enygma-i liked ur beat a lil' better, nice flow too.. listened to yours twice, your verse was mo' clear, "the champ is here"... lol your verse was real short, u stayed witht the beat but it seemed like u didn't come hard enuff to take this..... 7/10

Overall- Newport came harder, enygma u had a good beat but ur verse wasn't hard-hittin'...... so that's why i'd give it to, NewPort 100s.. nice battle..good luck,..

Know-Gimix 09-30-04 07:25 PM

Voted For: enygma

damn.. this was a pretty dope battle... probly gonna get my nom for audio battle of september... Newport100's- Nice delivery, some of your punches were basic like the ciggarettes, but I also heard a few decent ones- Enygma, Your words were clearer, I could understand more of them so it was easier to interpret punches-- I think Enygma had better production with this because of the clarity in the sound, less muffled words - Both had a good over-all sound-- This shit is too hard to vote on foreal... Im listenin to each again....O.K my decision is made.. I think Newport sounded more comfortable on the mic, but Enygma owned him on punches- ever line hit strong, while newport had alot of filler lines, one starting "Stop talkin bout tecs and clips"-- wtf?- bad relation to your opponent who I dont think ever spits gun lines... "spit a dozen and have this kid removed twice like a distant cousin" - "accidentally ate him for breakfast when he invited me to it"-- couple witty lines in there... Vote enygma.

Artemis 09-30-04 07:39 PM

jus peeppin' the pollizles.............................

Artemis 09-30-04 07:41 PM

^shit my bad. Take that away, meant to put feedback. .......................................

fluidmoon 09-30-04 07:55 PM

ok~ listening
i love this beat,nice strong delivery in this, your lyrics were powerfull, and you had some nice personals,like the lucky strike line, you never fell off the beat...great job,,this was the best i heard from you.....
newport~nice strong mic presence and good beat as well, but i think you should back up from the mic some,,,your lyrics were hard to decipher,but your flow was good.....but i'm going with enygma on this because of punches and production quality, but good job both of you...