RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   white people who dress gangsta (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223397)

dazy 03-01-06 03:24 PM

white people who dress gangsta

ok wats everyones opinion on white kids who dress and act an wanna be black????????

Blay'all 03-01-06 03:28 PM

i think white people shouldnt be allowed to listen to rap and if they do then it can only be Eminem and they have to dress like their parents.

J Summers 03-01-06 03:31 PM

white kids that act gangsta and speak slang but were raised in suburbia idaho.. that shits fake as fuck.. i dont really think you should judge someone on the way they dress themselves... 90% of the time you can really pick out those white kids that are frontin real hard... and its not that the white kids want to be black.. its not that at all.. they find urban culture fasinating from the way urban america speaks dresses and acts... they just imitate it... and some cats aint imitating anything at all thats just the way they are

KOOL COL-B 03-01-06 03:33 PM

i hate that shit. but only wen u can tell theyre bein fake. u can tell if sum1's bein real or fake, if they bein real, then its all good, but if they bein fake, then fuck that shit. n u caynt act black, werd

Shear Kaughn 03-01-06 03:38 PM

ya see..every site i go to is the same..you guys stereotype...there is no such thing as "acting black" or "dressing black"....a person can try and imitate a large group of people on how they dress and how they speak...but you can not act "black" or "white" or whatever color....your basically being yourself.....if a white person wants to wear a lot of the urban gear..then let them wear it...same for a black person wanting to wear stuff like The Gap, Old Navy , American Eagle all that shit....hell i'm black and i got on some american eagle jeans right now.....

do i act white....hell to the naw...becuse there is no such thing as acting black or white....but there is a such thing as acting like a group of people who wear and speak that way..because not everyone who is black wears urban shit and talks slang....and not every white person wears prepped out shit...

remember that shit...shere kahn has spoken...

take al that into mind

Daubs 03-01-06 03:40 PM

I wear my own clothes, trackies or jeans.

Dont wear none of that baggy pants shit etc, it SUITS black people.

Dirty Nigga 03-04-06 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
I wear my own clothes, trackies or jeans.

Dont wear none of that baggy pants shit etc, it SUITS black people.

Thats about the smartest thing this ''guy'' has ever said...

locknes 03-04-06 07:39 PM

i dont know how some white people where them baggy pants
they give no room for your ballz

Dirty Nigga 03-04-06 07:40 PM

But they give room for a black mans balls?...

Sean Gunner 03-04-06 07:41 PM

I dress what I like and what's comfortable so ya. Dress how ya like, but don't do it cuz you wanna give off a certain image.

Sean Gunner 03-04-06 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes

What the hell? How does the extra space not give you room? Unless your balls are like 20 lbs each.

locknes 03-04-06 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
What the hell? How does the extra space not give you room? Unless your balls are like 20 lbs each.

yes but my ballz are large but i dont know i just feel free in some baggy shit

Mc Wicked 03-04-06 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shere Kahn!
there is no such thing as acting black or white....but there is a such thing as acting like a group of people

^^Thats all that needs to be said when a stupid ass question like this rises

locknes 03-04-06 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes

let me correct this i meANT TIGHT PANTS SORRY REVALATION

High-Dro 03-04-06 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
i hate that shit. but only wen u can tell theyre bein fake. u can tell if sum1's bein real or fake, if they bein real, then its all good, but if they bein fake, then fuck that shit. n u caynt act black, werd

coughJCREALcough