RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Multies League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   (2-0) Madprophet Vs Kesse (2-0) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=178131)

K.ontroverz.Y 02-21-05 07:14 AM

(2-0) Madprophet Vs Kesse (2-0)

Rules

battles open monday
check ins due wed
verses due fri
Voting due sun

MadProphet 02-21-05 08:46 PM

*wonders how the fuck you pronounce kesse*

Germ 02-21-05 09:37 PM

haha....i guess it could be just kess....but thats not how i roll....chicken in

Germ 02-25-05 03:19 PM

okay, this one is probs goin to be whack...writin it quick and i suck

mad prophet, what a funny name, surprized your still here, i woulda run in shame
you coudnt be hot if you a sunny day....if rhyming was currency, youd need a money claim
you gone, no big loss, your the wrong puzzle piece for the jig saw, just an insane predictor
you spit unnerving rhymes, that are deserving of crimes....its like you drained your sphincter
now time to seal this match....reel in the catch....leave you upside down
i just sonned your ass.... gunned and harrassed....you just fried on my crown

MadProphet 02-26-05 11:44 AM

truthfully i know no one wacker-then-you 'swhy im leavin you more blacker-then-blue
cuz it was really a mistake to let a faggot-like-you back-in-our-crew
all the curses-i-spoke-this-night disperse-as-i-grope-this-tight
we all know i was talkin bout him in the first verse-of-my-open-mic
Im already fed-with-this-cat wont delay to put lead-in-his-back
already said-it-in-fact Ill kill you in the booth to leave you dead-in-ya-tracks
he mighta stolen-his-scripts cuz i saw him searchin while i was bonin-his-bitch
so print up 2 reciepts cuz thats 2 ways that im ownin-this-bitch

N.Tavarez 02-26-05 01:09 PM

kesse, not that bad of a drop if u did it quick, but multis aint like reg text battles u can key up quick, its more complex, overall pad took this cuz of a more thought out and well structured verse, if you need more explanation pm me

v/ madprophet

Germ 02-26-05 06:25 PM

yeah, haha, i knew he''d take this one, didnt really have time for it this week, haha, hopin for a no-show, haha

K.ontroverz.Y 02-26-05 11:40 PM

kesse..you had basic multi's.... shit wasnt too complex............it was pretty basic..sall hood though....umm punches was pretty weak....and to tell u the truth..this is the weakest battle ive seen from u..........come on fam u can do betta den dat...

Madprophet:

dope punches and wordplay....i was feelin it...shit was hard.........good 2 sets of multi's and ou had triple Multi's...good shit....this shit was pretty dope...good verse by you

vote: mad

Germ 02-27-05 03:53 AM

^ yeh, it was, but i bet you couldnt help but to laugh a little, haha, had no time this week for much, so this week be better

K.ontroverz.Y 02-28-05 07:03 AM

mad prophet wins

Mad's new record 3-0
kesses new record 2-1