RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   This dumbest most pussy thing to say/think is.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236866)

Zone Out 11-06-06 10:53 PM

This dumbest most pussy thing to say/think is..

"im not gonna drop my verse so you can prewrite and feed off of it"
also, let me remind you that its an audio battle

Now, why is this a dumb comment to make?
Because its an audio battle! All audio battles are prewritten, unless you freestyle your tracks off the top of your head.

Why is this a pussy comment to make?
Because it shows that you are scared to lose. If you drop a verse and a nigga can feed off of and win, that means your verse wasnt that good in the first place.

Who agrees?

J. Luth 11-06-06 10:54 PM

uhh..... E-style in the building. BLAOW BLAOW

Logic The Goonie 11-06-06 10:56 PM

Umm, sure. Basing your entire verse off feeding is fucking whack but using it a little is coo.

Zone Out 11-06-06 10:58 PM

I think even a little feeding though, the voters will pick up on that and count it against them

KOOL COL-B 11-06-06 11:03 PM

even if a spicca feeds, people can tell and will b like "u feeded n shit, fuck to you!", so itd b stupid 2 even feed, cuz most ppl will vote against it. personaly, i like to coat my verses wif razor blades - sumbody feeds off it, they gon learn they lesson, werd

J. Luth 11-06-06 11:11 PM

^I thought you were gon say some shit about a spicca being so poor and starving that he needs to be fed and some gay ass homo shit like you normally post.

Zone Out 11-06-06 11:11 PM

^word
so why do pussy niggas act so.. well, pussy?

Young Blaze 11-06-06 11:43 PM

yea WHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

J. Luth 11-06-06 11:44 PM

it's woooooooooooooooo not whooooooooo get it right trey

Valor 11-06-06 11:46 PM

because they never got to experience the joy of pussy....so they get the what you would call it actlikeapussy disease :)

Young Blaze 11-06-06 11:46 PM

wooooooooooooooooooooo

Zone Out 11-06-06 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwip
because they never got to experience the joy of pussy....so they get the what you would call it actlikeapussy disease :)

lmfao
word
I think this would best describe the person in my situation.

Compose 11-06-06 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric Flair
wooooooooooooooooooooo

my forensics teacher looks exactly like ric flair except his hair is black or dark brown or w/e people cut ass on him and he does the woo thing in class like everyday along with that little dance shit he does or w/e

KOOL COL-B 11-06-06 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^I thought you were gon say some shit about a spicca being so poor and starving that he needs to be fed and some gay ass homo shit like you normally post.

dont werry, i aint gon post about yo starvin marvin lookin ass :cool: werd

Young Blaze 11-06-06 11:59 PM

well he needs to stop impersonating me
or i'll put his wife in a figure four leglock
Wooooooooooooooooo