RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Know your country well? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247857)

10-29-08 01:25 AM

Know your country well?

RV is made up of a diverse community of people who show certain signs of intelligence and open mindedness. We learn from each other constantly, and that's why some of us stay here to read, if not also post.

so tell everyone the country you are from and follow with something irrational that your government does, some crazy law that your people have to follow.

as for mine, the big USA, it's probably somewhat obvious. We have 5 levels that drugs are put under with 1 being the most dangerous and 5 being the least dangerous. You'll have to look more into it yourself and they're called 'Schedules', but I'll go over it simply for you. Level 1 has a very high potential for abuse, has no medical uses in the country, and is dangerous to use, even if under supervision, while, Level 5 has the lowest potential for abuse to be considered a drug, has medical use, and it may or may not be addictive to your body or mind.

Heroin, LSD, Ecstasy, is in level 1. Along with marijuana <- LOL

Level 2 is Morphine, Meth (WTF?), and Oxycodones <- LOL ^^

Level 5 contains certain amounts of codeine (the most abused drug I know among teenagers) and... strangely, Opium.

:| thats some retarded ass shit. People are robbing pharmacies for Oxycodone. There are mother fucking vending machines for marijuana that haven't been robbed once yet. Suck my dick congress.

share yours.

La Cosa Nostra 10-29-08 02:18 AM

the problem with australia is stupid fucking muslims....

once our government passes a bill to eradicate them all... then we will be fine

Dabatos 10-29-08 10:46 AM

Lol @ nos hahaha... something stupid wit da USA is they spend hundreds of billions of dollars for war.. And only a few million on ppl likeme that need medical insiurance.. There are 50 million ppl in america wit no health insurance. We can do so much if we can just spend a few billion dollars in taking care of this country's health benefits. My life would be so much easier. :(

Cola 10-29-08 04:25 PM

a bay bay ?

Dabatos 10-29-08 05:15 PM

Yay area..... =P

Implicit 10-30-08 01:43 AM

^^^ Don't front. You live in Las Vegas

JTR 10-30-08 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
Yay area..... =P

lol... GAY AREA

the bay is lamer then a e-40 song

WhoAmI 10-30-08 07:00 AM

in the UK if a burgular breaks into our homes we get arrested if we defend ourselves

oh and our tax money is used to house afghans while british folk are struggling to make ends meet, as well as muslim clerics that want the british dead

welcome to england

La Cosa Nostra 10-30-08 10:07 AM

fuck islam..........

fuck it to hell.........

Daubs 10-30-08 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 冥 法
in the UK if a burgular breaks into our homes we get arrested if we defend ourselves

oh and our tax money is used to house afghans while british folk are struggling to make ends meet, as well as muslim clerics that want the british dead

welcome to england

standard.

the people who cant be fucked gettin a job get too many benefits that every other hard worker fuckin pays for.

10-30-08 05:34 PM

Yo DM, there was an American case a while back where a burglar broke into a rich person's house and it was through a window over a kitchen, he fell on top of a knife when he broke through the roof kitchen window glass and sued.

He got a lot of money. Lol.

Cola 10-30-08 05:54 PM

^^ rofl, i heard about that shit

i'm pretty sure he argued that he hadn't actually broken in, because the glass broke underneath him that he hadn't been trying to 'break into the house' and that becuase the owners property is what lead him to get hurt, it was technically their own fault...

rofl....

thats a smart criminal