RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Dirty Shanks....v5....BlUnT-MC (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=35565)

Dirty Shanks 03-26-03 04:35 PM

Dirty Shanks....v5....BlUnT-MC

verses due today....

D.Q. if not in by 12:00pm

good luck kidd..... lol

BlUnT-MC 03-26-03 04:46 PM

fuck man, I'm leaving work in 5 min... I'll go over to my boyz giz after I guess... fuck.. I was hoping this was goin' to be set up at like 2... an' I don't know why the fuck you laughin' when you say good luck, lol, the rhymes I seen of yours aren't that good to be laughin'...

Madd Preacher 03-26-03 05:07 PM

nor is your crew son... so just shut the fuck up n spit...

BlUnT-MC 03-26-03 06:14 PM

whatever, my crew has nothin' to do wit this battle so you shut the fuck up and suck dick....

ya open battle call was answered by an mc more deadly than cancer.//
ya empty flow isn't impressin', just depressing like knowin' your about ta be sentenced.//
dirty-shanks, tha head bitch, in the resivoir clic, that whole crew pussy like clit.//
so I'm-a rub 'em like I was an index, finger with a diamond ring ta leave their inner ranks disfigured.// *1
battlin' me is like bein' in tha mix, minglin' with a loaded gun that's got a self pullin' trigger.//
you just try'n ta mimic my figure and become my shaddow, you want to be me, but to achieve that you have to be a good rapper.//
and you got more slack lines than a downed hydro tower, I'm a higher power.//
when I rhyme.. you cowar.. leave you puckered up to kiss my ass like my shit was sour.// *2
skip the crap, spit your best and you still commin' in last like a civic runnin' formula 1.//
I form bars that'll stun MC's like an armed robbery with a gun.//
I do this for fun, it's a fuckin' hobby, you try'n-ta make a living from it no wonder you're starving.//
wasting away like the fame of tanya-harding, or the game of sean connery as james bond, like them, ya day's gone.//
ya sparks faded away and the light's been drowned out by the bri-lli-ance of my eternal flame.//
I'm res-ill-ient an' you to lazy to make it or even have anyone feel-ya-shit.//
the only way you real-in-a-spit is when you suck ya boyfriend off and let the cum drip-past-ya-lips.//
quit rap bitch ya every verse is worthless, your brains so hollow there's no point in searchin'.//
you'll never find an idea up in that wack-cave.//
you lack anything that could be considered having game.//
mane(man) you nuthin' but a rap wannabe l'il priss dick lips fag.//

1= a diamond ring on a finger will cut up the inside of a pussy...
2= sour things make you pucker your lips...

Dirty Shanks 03-26-03 10:56 PM

oK......

I'm gonna beat this pothead broke like his bones lay out of joint pockets!::
he Blunt, off point makin' no sense like sniffin' hot-lead for thought rockets!::
I stop kidds wit cualked fists, all drops you got are off topic and not sick!::
Spotted quick was his obnoxious spits, now I'll plop this dick right up on his lips!::
He tryin' ta Busta-a-rhyme thinkin' a flipped mode would help out his masterbation!::
rip this wack bitch off the map cause it's amazin' he aint even blazin durin creamation!::
Got'em cryin' toward tha horizon, poll votes won't come close to bein supprizin'!::
Recyclin all Lines Numerically and Still he Figured it was a Mathmatik Prophecy!::
Honestly I'm simular to jesus, somthin' you should read to believe and leave speachless!::
His hot lines is literally piss, I done proved I got mines with you hooked like a fish!::

10 bars....hope everyone catches on to my spit without tha pretty text shit.. doesn't matter anyway..

I'm still lol at you kidd..

HAHA!...peace

Dirty Shanks 03-26-03 10:59 PM

sorry, I didn't know I did half of what you did in bars...

I never read ya verse, I don't think it matters though...lol

Evolve 03-27-03 09:22 AM

i Voted for Dirty Shanks

He basically had the better verse with good use of Multi's... and better punches... some of Blunts punches werent that great and a little played.... not bad but i thought Dirty's was better

BlUnT-MC 03-27-03 09:30 AM

1-0 for this self absorbed dirty ass shank (dildo)....

Mystery~murdera 03-27-03 09:43 AM

I think blunt needs to work on his style. He showed a lil potential but nothing was really outstanding. Shanks came quick n effective. Posted wordplay n multis wit mixes of punches. Basically he just did betta overall...

vote - shanks

fgee 03-27-03 09:46 AM

yeah vote to shanks
for reasons as given above

Dirty Shanks 03-27-03 10:28 AM

That's Poll vote 3-0 k.o. kidd...

lol

peace...