RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Sevenherb stop ducking............... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=190900)

50Cal. 05-15-05 06:33 PM

Sevenherb stop ducking...............

stop ducking herb........................ :nono:

Know-Gimix 05-15-05 07:28 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...489#post2152489

there ya go, decline, accept, whatever.

50Cal. 05-16-05 08:41 AM

ill accept dont worry just dont duck like last time no excuses bout your bitch got the equipment or any other gay shit..............

the omen 05-16-05 12:45 PM

^ Ha Ha Ha, You Cant Be Serious? This Man Tryin To Call Out Every1, Shyt Sum1 Needs To Get Him Outta Here, Pink Slip Him In A Battle, If U Wont Do It Seven, I Will Shyt Lets Get It Poppin This Should B Interesting

Know-Gimix 05-16-05 01:13 PM

So what the fuck are you waiting for? a written invitation? accept the shit so I can accept the shit and we can get this going.

L. Veracity 05-19-05 09:33 AM

well, I'd go voTe on the battle but C.A.L.I. would say I'm hate voTing so I won't even go and do that to his gay ass...but after ya'll are done me and him are battling and I'm gonna set some high stakes, I want his ass G-O-N-E so I want it to be a pink slip battle, but I know he'll say no or duck me like he's saying Seven did to him...

50Cal. 05-19-05 10:44 AM

^i cant see your on ignore and im not taking you off dike slut and seven i accepted.............

L. Veracity 05-19-05 10:53 AM

iono why you think I'm tryina get you to take me off of IGnore, I don't really care, lmao...and I'm not a dike so please stop your dillusion :thumbup:

I like guys as well as females, just not bitches like yourself :D

but yeah, set up our battle and I'll be there, believe me...and make it a pink slip, I beg of you...

BigTony.Self 05-19-05 11:06 AM

Man Yalll Should Have Assemled A Voting Council Everyone Who Votes Is Gon Be D/r When They Vote For 7/3 Right Cali?

the omen 05-19-05 11:34 AM

^ no cali has his own technique of cheating, i found this out the other day, apparently you can block certain people from voting in your battles, i tried voting on his graffic battle vs diabolic n i was set as a person who cannot vote requested by cali lol. i wonder how long his black list of voters is? he's gotta have at least 200 people that he sets as "you cannot voters" lol duz n e one else find this cheap? shyt he'll prolly block tha whole site just so he duznt lose, he wont win but no votes= cali is a fucking homosexual who guzzles cum in people mag pg 54!!!

50Cal. 05-19-05 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony.Self
Man Yalll Should Have Assemled A Voting Council Everyone Who Votes Is Gon Be D/r When They Vote For 7/3 Right Cali?

nope actually seven is decent if he does a skit hes just gay cuz i noticed he tried to hide weak lyrics with skits which are corny and take 0 lyrical talent if he comes his best maybe hell win but i doubt it and as for that homo omen the blacklist is only allowed 50 people homo and i only have bout 20 on it only 6 is audio heads you,debit,20 grand,carson jet,phenom in all and doomsgay why cuz i have beef with you all so theres no reason why you should even be trying to vote in my battle period bitch..................

the omen 05-19-05 12:05 PM

^ yes, but unlike you dr gaylove, i vote fairly, whos to say i wont vote for u? i mean i wont cuz ur garbage n seven will DESTROY YOU RIP YOU TO SHREDS PISS ON YOUR LIPS AND SHIT ON YOUR CHEST but besides taht... wait what was i saying? o well point is its funny that u gotta blacklist voters, duznt that tell u sumn? nobody likes u cuz u r... GAYYYYY!!!!if i battled u i wouldnt blacklist n e one but u would which would give u an uipper hand rite off tha bat, in other words u are a cheap cheater who is gonna go no where in life n only gets ur 1 2 or 3 wins that u DO have from sucking dicks n gettin ppl to vote for u... end of story u are officialy AIRED OUT!

50Cal. 05-19-05 12:53 PM

an upper hand ?so im other words i should let people hate vote right?shut the fuck up queer:nono:

fluidmoon 05-19-05 02:22 PM

no,cali, but you will come with played lines and weak ass personals like everyone else does against sev....:)

the omen 05-19-05 03:31 PM

lol ^^^ that was kinda lame, but as for cali, im not even talkin about hate votes, obviously they have to explain theyre votes ya kno? u can tell if sum1 is voting out of spit for the other opponents...fucking 24 year old computer geek... u will be a loser now and forever....