RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I'm Tired Of The Rv Radio Bullshit (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233335)

~Tony Green~ 08-12-06 02:58 PM

I'm Tired Of The Rv Radio Bullshit

Who's sick and tired of hearing the same people being played on RV radio? cause I know I'm tired of going on thier and hearin the same people such as Shear Kaughn, Tito, KON and Triple N and Tony.Self even Luciano made it and everybody know he has the same quality as me.

Well I wanna see a change Kon put the newer audio heads too fuck quality if its gone get played let it get played as long as its hearable put the newer audio heads on too such as Me,Kriptic,Yvonne give everybody a shot cause that person with the worst quality may have a way better track than you

And what happened to the interviews that was a good idea your so busy trynna give everybody in A.I. a position instead of going out trynna find consistant people who's willing to do the job..

Tha .Q 08-12-06 03:11 PM

yea...I'm sick of making GOOD songs that people WANT to hear every now and then.

King Solo 08-12-06 03:13 PM

Why not just get a moderator to run it who will be fair and unbiased at all times. That would solve all the problems.

Kriptic 08-12-06 03:13 PM

hey tony..easy up..they wanted to make it like the real radio somewhat right??

thats why they have the same stupid ass songs playing over and over again. hahah jp

~Luciano~ 08-12-06 03:27 PM

Tony keep my dick in his mouth...

lol

Ni99a talkin bout me everythread

i got my own groupie now ya

King Solo 08-12-06 03:30 PM

Seriously Troop, who puts '99' instead of 'gg' when they type 'nigga'. You really do need to sort out that typing, nobody thinks you are a gangster, so stop trying to give off that impression with your 1st grade level typing.

~Luciano~ 08-12-06 03:32 PM

Gigggity giggity Get off my Dik Nick

No one cares about how u feel

if u havent noticed lol

Kriptic 08-12-06 03:35 PM

hahaha...watch out man...nick might correct any misspelled words you got....

its cool..its like we got a personal spellcheck...fuck microsoft word..i got myself a bitch named nick to notify me of all my mistakes. hahahah

~Luciano~ 08-12-06 03:37 PM

Righ who cares about proper english on a rap site?

jus because when he attempts slang

he stills sound proper..

i wanna meet this pale fuck and smack em in his throat

King Solo 08-12-06 03:40 PM

I try not to use slang on the net. Why the fuck would I bother bringing terminology all the time, when I know full well that half you people would not understand because you are not from my area.

And, if nobody cares about what I am saying then why do you feel the need to actually respond to me.

Kriptic 08-12-06 03:42 PM

yeah. i like talking with nick :-) you no that tho..from our awsome convo we had...thats why i respond

King Solo 08-12-06 03:59 PM

I enjoy talking/beefing with you also. It is probably the most entertaining I have had on this site. But do not get deluded into believing I actually care about this seriously.

In reality, I have no problem with you, or anyone for that matter. I simply beef because it is amusing at times.

Kriptic 08-12-06 04:01 PM

yupyup....its funny.....well carry on ol chap. you dirty knob. hahah jp... i think ur people say ol chap?? unless thats jus my american ignorence showing... haha

King Solo 08-12-06 04:03 PM

Umm, like years before I was born people used to use "ole chap" all the time. Now, it is only the few stuck up english snobs that still use it, and they are all like 80 years old so it is the speech they grew up with.

Nobody from my generation uses it. Nice one stereotyping though.

Kriptic 08-12-06 04:05 PM

toshayy........im such a knob--_--