RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   jett u frontin midget puss rofl (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250750)

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-11-09 09:00 PM

jett u frontin midget puss rofl

http://www.myspace.com/TINYPETRO

stop frontin like u got loot,u are a self confessed loser,n these pics dude,are just fuckin classic

just when i thought this pic was bad

i saw this rofl

and these fuckin bunny slippers u faggot

n a fuckin yellow chicken rofl

n WTF

jesus must i go on?i guess 2v aint the only one rubbin his face in cats rrrrrrrofffffffffffl

The Jett 06-11-09 09:31 PM

damn.....you gotta throw my dads middle school photo from the 70's in it? You hold no bounds! lmao!

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-11-09 09:33 PM

rofl isnt one u n the other him?rofl
hey i was just postin up the funniest ones dude....ur whole fam is funny lookin holler

The Jett 06-11-09 09:38 PM

So let me get this right.......We have established.

I was a geek in highschool. (omg those glasses)
I like goofy slippers.
I like outragouse doo-rags. (no. joke)
Me an My cat LG (little guy) are tight like that. Cheech an Chong.
And I got a bangin chicken costume for halloween and got mixed up with sum busted chick in a hat the same color as my outfit. (shit happens.........)

So what? go sum where........off my myspace's and whatever's!

The Jett 06-11-09 10:04 PM

06-11-09 10:12 PM

nigga I fuckin cracked up at the pajamas picture

i thought "WIZARD JETT IN ACTION POSE" then I hit the slippers and thought "and he has his feet up the ass of two animals he's slain"

*itches nuts*

well ive got my fun out of this

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-11-09 10:22 PM

u know what u've established jet?
that u are a short skinny lil shit with a giant adam's apple a long neck n a tiny head.
u know damn well u're a loser,u front about how much money u got,u clown on 2v yet u rubbin ur face in cats just like him if not more....n u are def a closet homo with all the stuff toy cuddlin n bunny slipper rockin u be doin.....i aint even gona touch of horseback ridin bein gay as hell
that shootin star background screams homosexual.....n that song u got playin rofl
dear god i'm done here

Cola 06-11-09 10:27 PM

dont forget...his thug life tat's

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett

The Jett 06-11-09 10:33 PM

aight. ya both ignored. my bad site..........i have taken this to a level to far. I will no longer subject you all to this.

Speats 06-11-09 10:34 PM

how fucking old are yall? yall making songs bout how hot yall are then crying cuz someone called you stupid, get a fucking life

Cola 06-11-09 10:34 PM

rofl, man i feel so upset

lyricalflowz 06-12-09 01:45 AM

I'm diggin that robe tho, Kinda has a Hue Hefner feel to it. Fucking pimpin.

La Cosa Nostra 06-12-09 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speats
how fucking old are yall? yall making songs bout how hot yall are then crying cuz someone called you stupid, get a fucking life

yeah yall.. yall just dont understand how yall need to get a life yall know what im saying yall?

lyricalflowz 06-12-09 03:14 AM

lmao ya'll haha

Tha Q. 06-12-09 07:48 AM

Carson wud look sexy in some skinny jeans.

LOL

M&rk 06-12-09 09:29 AM

Quote:
aight. ya both ignored. my bad site..........i have taken this to a level to far. I will no longer subject you all to this.

and you talkin white people just shouldn't do auto tune. how bout that tat, chicken suit, glasses, bent hat to the side, and everything else girl said. i dont know if i can take your opinions at all serious anymore haha, cuts deep

J. Luth 06-12-09 11:18 AM

goddamn, stop with this shit already. It seems like only you and Coke Dealer even care about this shit. It's annoying, both of you. Going around after him posting the same old played out "you're short" diss. I mean, if it was one thread coo, but every thread I try to peep, there y'all are.

Plus, this picture shit is blah. If he posted them up on the net for everyone to see in the first place, obviously they don't embarrass him or bug him. Didn't work for Adam or Coke either. This shit never works, unless it's of Poetic because it's him and he's insecure as a mofo.

but yea, please stop this shit. Take it to AIM or some shit. damn

M&rk 06-12-09 04:03 PM

^^ please dont listen to sp, i dont see me getting annoyed with laughin

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-12-09 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
goddamn, stop with this shit already. It seems like only you and Coke Dealer even care about this shit. It's annoying, both of you. Going around after him posting the same old played out "you're short" diss. I mean, if it was one thread coo, but every thread I try to peep, there y'all are.

Plus, this picture shit is blah. If he posted them up on the net for everyone to see in the first place, obviously they don't embarrass him or bug him. Didn't work for Adam or Coke either. This shit never works, unless it's of Poetic because it's him and he's insecure as a mofo.

but yea, please stop this shit. Take it to AIM or some shit. damn

ummm spul, i said nothin about his minimal height in this thread lol i was merely respondin to dude claimin his wallet was fat n was denyin makin under 30k....i just linked him to his OWN myspace where he posted up his income himself....n called his damn self a loser....which he only reinforced by apologizin to a rapboard rofl
n if he gon put up pics like that on the net he brought it on himself.....
stop bein a party pooper sebastian.............

J. Luth 06-12-09 06:24 PM

lol I'm just saying make one thread and keep it there. Like every thread he post in, one of y'all two behind him and turn thread into another beef thread lol.

and that shit is old, didn't Jett post up his earnings and other jockey's earnings? Cuz he posted up the monthly shit and he made 30,000 in that month alone so lol

plus, iunno I just remember him posting mad pics of his big ass crib and his corvette. So he must be having some dough lol

The Jett 06-12-09 07:07 PM

Alright. This is how I see it. Who cares about what I do?

And ok.....you think I'm leading a second make belief life. Why would anyone ever think that? Ok...If I was here saying Im related to Tupac, Im braggin. But I tell you im a JOCKEY....who thinks of that?

And why would you think Im shady if you weren't guilty yourself. Like you shouldn't care....I dont care who you are....what ur real name is.....where your from or what your about....

All I care about is.....
Can you battle? Are you good? And show me a link.........
Your doing way more work than reward here. Im not embarrassed about a damn thing. You should be....for caring so much.

M&rk 06-12-09 07:14 PM

sayin you're rich because you are a jockey is really funny.

TeamOne 06-12-09 07:21 PM

cute pussy.

The Jett 06-12-09 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
sayin you're rich because you are a jockey is really funny.

nah im sayin im real. i aint got shit to hide. Like spul said....them pictures were up on a public network for a reason, I dont care......

And when are we gonna battle? sick of you just trading comments......

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-12-09 08:48 PM

Quote:
lol I'm just saying make one thread and keep it there. Like every thread he post in, one of y'all two behind him and turn thread into another beef thread lol.

and that shit is old, didn't Jett post up his earnings and other jockey's earnings? Cuz he posted up the monthly shit and he made 30,000 in that month alone so lol

plus, iunno I just remember him posting mad pics of his big ass crib and his corvette. So he must be having some dough lol

yea i remember like 5 yrs ago he was frontin wit some corvette n shit n this myspace says he makes less then 30k n its from 2007 so obviously he is a frontin lil fag

dont worry nicky uncle spul will stick up for you rofl

The Jett 06-12-09 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
yea i remember like 5 yrs ago he was frontin wit some corvette n shit n this myspace says he makes less then 30k n its from 2007 so obviously he is a frontin lil fag

SAY THAT OUTLOUD TO YOURSELF AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

M&rk 06-12-09 10:16 PM

i'm not hatin, i just think its funny.

The Jett 06-12-09 10:50 PM

didnt say you were....but how about a battle, you got some talent. It would be fun. And entertaining

J. Luth 06-12-09 11:44 PM

Quote:

well, the default setting for that is below 30,000. And if I'm not mistaken the next level up is, 150,000 or more. I mean they only got 4 options. Can't really get too much off those lol

M&rk 06-13-09 01:10 AM

Quote:
didnt say you were....but how about a battle, you got some talent. It would be fun. And entertaining

i'd do it ,but i dont really want a time to do it in, cuz i could take a while or no time at all, matters how motivated i get day to day. and i don't want it to be an actual battle we set up to get like actual votes, maybe just a poll in lyricist launge or sumin so its on goin and 5 wack votes dont matter and so its not open forever and have us waiting for ever. and i think if we used the same beat that would be interesting. but yeah, i'd be down

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-13-09 11:47 AM

Quote:
SAY THAT OUTLOUD TO YOURSELF AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

sounds like u're a faggot rofl

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-13-09 11:49 AM

Quote:
well, the default setting for that is below 30,000. And if I'm not mistaken the next level up is, 150,000 or more. I mean they only got 4 options. Can't really get too much off those lol

ehhhh wrong

the default is no answer....just stop justifyin this lil fag's frontin already dude
n there are plenty of options IF you choose to show ur income level

no answer
less then 30
30-45
45-60
60-75
75-100
100-150
150-250
250plus

less then 30 is the lowest so he could be makin as much as $5 lol or livin off his daddy or something ... bottom line is he's a frontin lil fag,where's that corvette at that he was frontin with ,did he trade it in for a horse rofl

J. Luth 06-13-09 03:30 PM

Quote:
ehhhh wrong

the default is no answer....just stop justifyin this lil fag's frontin already dude
n there are plenty of options IF you choose to show ur income level

no answer
less then 30
30-45
45-60
60-75
75-100
100-150
150-250
250plus

less then 30 is the lowest so he could be makin as much as $5 lol or livin off his daddy or something ... bottom line is he's a frontin lil fag,where's that corvette at that he was frontin with ,did he trade it in for a horse rofl

lol you making it out that me defending him is so bad, no you putting so much effort into trying to "expose" someone. Whether it was adam, jtR, me, Cali, JET. I mean, it's stupid. Nobody cares. lol

I mean, the only people responding to it is you, Coke and that's it. So I mean, is it really worth it? We don't know anybody in real life here. So who cares if they are fronting or not? The main purpose of this site is to battle and post songs. Now if someone is stealing songs, biting lyrics, etc. THEN it's something to go on about.

But how somebody looked in HS, how much they make, who cares. Especially since Jett never bragged about being rich, far as i know. He just defended himself when people took shots at him.

It's like remembe that HUGE ass post Apexx dropped on you? Apexx my boy, but that shit was stupid that he took that much time to research you and shit. It's pointless lol

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-13-09 05:37 PM

Quote:
lol you making it out that me defending him is so bad, no you putting so much effort into trying to "expose" someone. Whether it was adam, jtR, me, Cali, JET. I mean, it's stupid. Nobody cares. lol

I mean, the only people responding to it is you, Coke and that's it. So I mean, is it really worth it? We don't know anybody in real life here. So who cares if they are fronting or not? The main purpose of this site is to battle and post songs. Now if someone is stealing songs, biting lyrics, etc. THEN it's something to go on about.

But how somebody looked in HS, how much they make, who cares. Especially since Jett never bragged about being rich, far as i know. He just defended himself when people took shots at him.

It's like remembe that HUGE ass post Apexx dropped on you? Apexx my boy, but that shit was stupid that he took that much time to research you and shit. It's pointless lol

u know,u doin a lot more whinin n complainin in here then jett himself...n dude,u're contradictin urself left n right maybe u should just stop talkin altogether.

first u said he posted up pics of his crib n corvette to show he got money,now u're sayin he never bragged about bein rich.just in the other thread he said he gon stand on his fat wallet to make himself taller...thats where all this came from...if u cant keep up then dont involve urself

as for apexx he was the biggest front this site has ever seen n that gay ass post he made was all bs with 0 truth to it. he tried to pin workin at rogers on me, which was my isp, and found some pic of a mexican dude n said it was my baby father.there's a huge difference between makin up shit,n someone's ACTUAL myspace..............

now stop bein a lil bitch about bringin a lil comedy to this severely underactive board....u takin this a lil too personal if ya ask me lol

J. Luth 06-13-09 06:00 PM

Quote:
u know,u doin a lot more whinin n complainin in here then jett himself...n dude,u're contradictin urself left n right maybe u should just stop talkin altogether.

first u said he posted up pics of his crib n corvette to show he got money,now u're sayin he never bragged about bein rich.just in the other thread he said he gon stand on his fat wallet to make himself taller...thats where all this came from...if u cant keep up then dont involve urself

as for apexx he was the biggest front this site has ever seen n that gay ass post he made was all bs with 0 truth to it. he tried to pin workin at rogers on me, which was my isp, and found some pic of a mexican dude n said it was my baby father.there's a huge difference between makin up shit,n someone's ACTUAL myspace..............

now stop bein a lil bitch about bringin a lil comedy to this severely underactive board....u takin this a lil too personal if ya ask me lol

LOL I'm taking this little too personal? You the one digging up information left and right about everyone you got beef with. I think THATS taking it a little too personal AND seriously for your own good.

Plus, I never said he posted those up to show he has money, I said he posted them up in Member mugshot so that MEANS HE MUST HAVE SOME MONEY.

and please, this is far from entertainment. It's more sad then entertaining. Only you and coke dealer, who have beef with him, are laughing. I mean all of this is so forced and pathetic if anything. What made poetic shit funny was cuz he was so insecure about it. Cali, Adam, Jett, none of them cared. So that ruins any entertaining value you think you have.

I'm just saying, cuz I come to RV and try to post in the few interesting threads and I see your same boring disses to Jet in every thread. It's old. Let it go.

somebody please post up that dead horse picture

Cola 06-13-09 06:14 PM

rofl

cyber and get it over with already, jesus christ

J. Luth 06-13-09 07:05 PM

I'm surprised you ain't mention jerking off mofos with your feet you sick mofo

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-13-09 07:05 PM

Quote:
LOL I'm taking this little too personal? You the one digging up information left and right about everyone you got beef with. I think THATS taking it a little too personal AND seriously for your own good.

Plus, I never said he posted those up to show he has money, I said he posted them up in Member mugshot so that MEANS HE MUST HAVE SOME MONEY.

and please, this is far from entertainment. It's more sad then entertaining. Only you and coke dealer, who have beef with him, are laughing. I mean all of this is so forced and pathetic if anything. What made poetic shit funny was cuz he was so insecure about it. Cali, Adam, Jett, none of them cared. So that ruins any entertaining value you think you have.

I'm just saying, cuz I come to RV and try to post in the few interesting threads and I see your same boring disses to Jet in every thread. It's old. Let it go.

somebody please post up that dead horse picture

awwww u wrote me another novel
i'll say it again...u bitchin about this thread more then the person it was directed at rofl

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-13-09 07:06 PM

chris,i think sebastian wants his salad tossed rofl

Cola 06-13-09 07:21 PM

Quote:
I'm surprised you ain't mention jerking off mofos with your feet you sick mofo

thats so not 3000 and 8