RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Instrumental releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   oooooh sheeeeeit - I did it again.... FREE DOWNLOAD (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223653)

Phenom-in-all 03-05-06 06:27 PM

oooooh sheeeeeit - I did it again.... FREE DOWNLOAD

yessirr.... pure flames. "Watch me"

www.soundclick.com/samepageproductions

thurdshift 03-05-06 06:56 PM

ey this shit is gangsta i like it....good job rtf...

Phenom-in-all 03-05-06 09:26 PM

woooooooooooord...

Ebircs 03-05-06 09:28 PM

that shits gay.....

Phenom-in-all 03-05-06 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Çhö-каhй Miшaйg
that shits gay.....

thanks for the feed homo... now get off my sack.

kthxbye.

thurdshift 03-06-06 07:33 AM

aite ahem.....before i was slammed for my feed lol lemme get to work...
the use of the sample to me was very overused.....sometimes you should have let it ride before choppin it, because it tends to get annoying, but then the drums take care of that...you kind of forget about the drums listenin to it boom bap, which is the sign of very good drums...this beat is easy to bop your head to...i liked it, it was hott, it just needs fine tuning....good shit! slam that bro! lol

Phenom-in-all 03-06-06 07:30 PM

^^^ LOL. Thanks man... Much better this time around!

.Eternal. 03-07-06 06:12 PM

ur types of beats are so joyful and shit like that......
never any crunk...or southern shi...always sampled by musicals like grease....and shit like that....

ok now that i got that off my chest

beats pretty good...
umm thats all i guess

Ebircs 03-07-06 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R|e|D|R|u|M
..always sampled by musicals like grease....and shit like that....

yep.....and as we all know...."grease"=GAY

CanadianInvasion 03-12-06 12:21 PM

Wassup...Feelin' this beat right here..I'm lovin' the sample right here duke..Aye man tell me what program u use? If u got fruity loops can u HoLLa at me to use a sample like that in a song..I mean I got some sample game down but not like I should really get it..But fa real this joint was nice as hell.. Keep doing u..Nothing wrong with this beat right here..

~1~

Phenom-in-all 03-12-06 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianInvasion
Wassup...Feelin' this beat right here..I'm lovin' the sample right here duke..Aye man tell me what program u use? If u got fruity loops can u HoLLa at me to use a sample like that in a song..I mean I got some sample game down but not like I should really get it..But fa real this joint was nice as hell.. Keep doing u..Nothing wrong with this beat right here..

~1~

Thanks bro - thats some quality feed. Soon as you fix your link in that other thread - I'll check out what you got.

Phenom-in-all 03-14-06 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey™
Nice beat man, I'ts not really my taste of beat,
nice sample, nice sounds, it's good man, what program
you use? FL?

I use FL, but I don't think I've used one of their sounds or samples in over a year. I jus search the net/limewire/friends/old cds with drum loops/etc for drums, and I sample mostly. But meh, FL works fine for me. word.

CanadianInvasion 03-14-06 10:31 AM

aye famz u got hotmail or yahoo? Can u show me how to fit samples into a loop 'cause I have a hard time doin' dat seen? HoLLa

Phenom-in-all 03-14-06 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianInvasion
aye famz u got hotmail or yahoo? Can u show me how to fit samples into a loop 'cause I have a hard time doin' dat seen? HoLLa

I use msn man. phenom.in.all@gmail.com