RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Rap Game (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414)
-   -   Miscellaneous predictons, breeze, and shit talking. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213347)

∆ P E X X 11-01-05 05:07 PM

Just as a heads up Teams, the passwords for your forums should be up early tomorrow morning.

Ms. Get Gully 11-02-05 02:46 AM

DQ..MK..Per say just trying to instigate beef between our squad haha...sneaky ass mo fo's..ne who. hows shit going.

Artik Phrost 11-02-05 10:14 AM

^i'm pretty fucking fine....how bout yaself...?

gotta lot to do...tracks to write...papers to write...logos to draw...ya know, normal stressful shit for me :thumbup:

yu know anything about perspective drawing?...i need ya advice...also i wanna show yu the revised logo i did....shits pretty nyce..

L. Veracity 11-02-05 11:21 AM

*humps Phrost's leg*

.Ike. 11-02-05 11:45 AM

ill predict that i get kicked out this round......word

ILL GEE 11-02-05 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama Queen
I know I'm weaker link of the team so I don't mind at all...all I want is for the squad to have a strong track...

now THAT, my friends, is a TRUE CHAMP!!!... if you can't see that then yo ass NEED to get booted off!!!...werdage...

Do ya thang DQ!!!

DQ 11-02-05 01:02 PM

Lmao

You high or something? *wink*

But thanks anyway, appreciate it

ILL GEE 11-02-05 02:07 PM

high?...lmao..i wish.. but on da reals... if more kats thought how you do... this site would be way better than what it is right now

.Ike. 11-02-05 04:51 PM

^ you only speak the truth.......she def. a plus to have on the team....those were some quality comments dq

TitoBronsky 11-02-05 06:22 PM

DQ is real mayne... team player fo sho....

WHAT up MA!!!!

lol

i see you IKE... Gram.... what up what up......

peace peace....

i got the erg to herbal.... i'll holla back

Ms. Get Gully 11-02-05 08:11 PM

word@artik..perspective drawing? get at me on aim girl. I'm still working on this contest thing ...Trying to get right i only have a few days left to submit the work i do..so imma prolly be workin on that all day tomorrow. Plus i gotta record for this collab. hope i dont get eliminated out this round :-/ but i know for fact DQ dont need to be eliminated..she indeed has put mad work into this..so props to her..gram wattup dude :)

Implicit 11-02-05 08:22 PM

^I predict that you will Daughter Ho'z. Just a wild guess

Mad Dog 11-03-05 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
Now there is a lot of cocky talk...

But really...anybody can be booted out. I remember reading and explanation that the other team decides who gets voted out...so if your better at audio, you may have a greater chance of bein kicked out.

it's called tactical voting...this can be a problem...i recognise this too...but hopefully coz people don't like my accent they'll think im wack when really my reverse psychology tactic silently wipes their crew out :thumbup: [/givesawaygameplan...ordoeshe?]

Ms. Get Gully 11-04-05 12:20 AM

haha..voted most likely to daughter hoz 2004 :)

L. Veracity 11-04-05 12:27 AM

^ ROFL...

you craZy bastid lol