RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   yall eva get to dat point?? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=146397)

EmerginMc07 08-30-04 08:42 PM

yall eva get to dat point??

yo u eva see dis gurl u like n she lieks u but then she doesnt n she flirts wit yo best frend n u see them flirtin n u wana bend her neck crack he rjaw crack her spine n 30 different places n throw her in da tub wit a blo dryrer n a fone?, n den wit him cut his lips out n make him kiss mny ass get his tongue n stmp on it n den his heart spit n piss on it den go to his house n drop off his ded body on his doorstep ring da doorbell n wen his mom cums out show her da ded body n shoot ha afta she xcreams??, well dats how da fuck i feel rite now!!!!!

distilled 08-30-04 08:45 PM

wow, you have issues kid, serious issues

TeamOne 08-30-04 09:06 PM

yea............ not that far, but yea......... im really bad at knowin the right time to hook up........... i wait too long, and then that shits gone......... and i know this shit from good sources of mine........... w/e, shit happens......... and i realized that i dont like it wen a girl acts like she really likes me...... makes it to easy, but im fukin stupid.........

TeamOne 08-30-04 09:59 PM

hahahah no ones replyin to this site after me............... i hate bein the last person to say sumthin on a thread

KOOL COL-B 08-30-04 10:03 PM

ROFLMMFAO!!!! that wuz 1 of tha dopest thangz i eva herd. make a song were u do all of that 2 them, then put it in open mic, that wood b dope. werd

PoLiFicK 08-30-04 10:05 PM

Yeah You got Issues Like R.kelly..

You shouldve Peed on her...
Gave her some Pee and Some doo
Use Her face As a Toliet Seat

TeamOne 08-30-04 11:43 PM

^^^^hahaha.............. sounds good to me man.............. and u should make it a song like eminem wit Bonnie and Clyde 97...... hah thatd be great

DV8 08-30-04 11:49 PM

Jus Ignore The Bitch N Get The Guy High,tell Him You Fucked Her N She Aint That Good N All.then She'll Com Crawlin Back.....it Works Half The Time...lol....the Other Half She Smacks You For Lie'n Sayin She Was'nt That Good....

^^^not A True Story......*puts His Head Down*

EmerginMc07 08-30-04 11:56 PM

ha who waba do a collabo????

E Looch 08-31-04 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmerginMc07
yo u eva see dis gurl u like n she lieks u but then she doesnt n she flirts wit yo best frend n u see them flirtin n u wana bend her neck crack he rjaw crack her spine n 30 different places n throw her in da tub wit a blo dryrer n a fone?, n den wit him cut his lips out n make him kiss mny ass get his tongue n stmp on it n den his heart spit n piss on it den go to his house n drop off his ded body on his doorstep ring da doorbell n wen his mom cums out show her da ded body n shoot ha afta she xcreams??, well dats how da fuck i feel rite now!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logic The Goonie 08-31-04 12:06 AM

yea thats what happens when ur ugly. good luck tho! :thumbup:

Klassic 08-31-04 02:59 AM

wut i wanna say is that is very fuckin disturbin, there is other fish in the sea dawg.

EmerginMc07 08-31-04 09:25 AM

yea i no hahahah shit man i aint neva ugly Phatnom, but ne way who wana do a collabo wit dis shit n can relate to wat i feel?

Tupac8888 08-31-04 09:31 AM

//yo man i feel you!!!//

La Cosa Nostra 08-31-04 09:36 AM

^ROFL

This guy is dope...