RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Is the universe intelligent or stupid? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=234641)

Terumoto 09-07-06 07:25 PM

Is the universe intelligent or stupid?

By stupid I mean purely mechanical.

What do you reckon?

La Cosa Nostra 09-07-06 07:32 PM

And what do you mean by intelligent?

Terumoto 09-07-06 07:40 PM

Intelligent... Not stupid.

La Cosa Nostra 09-07-06 07:43 PM

So.. Your basically asking us whether the universe has an imagination and memory?

Terumoto 09-07-06 07:46 PM

No, im asking whether its intelligent... Intelligent. Pay attention.

Terumoto 09-07-06 07:54 PM

Man, be quick with your replies, im so bored in a library.

La Cosa Nostra 09-07-06 10:07 PM

I've often thought of the universe much like a human brain, in the way that every planet is moving in orbit around every star, every star is moving around every galaxy, every galaxy is moving on its own orbit towards clusters, etc.

Quite possibly our galaxy is simply a long string of information with a final purpose that will be realised at the time when we finally reach our galactical destination.

Certain religions say god created us in his own image. Is the universe we live in just one big gigantic brain?

Read into quantum physics dude.. If your going to get an answer to your question anywhere, thats the field you want to get into...............

Terumoto 09-07-06 10:24 PM

Oh, I've already got an answer. I just wanted to see what other people thought..

So you reckon its intelligent?

Compose 09-07-06 10:33 PM

smart enough to have invisible things like dark matter/energy etc. but stupid enough to fail an S.A.T.

it would be dope if the universe had a floor or cieling and shit and you could tag on the walls and shit

La Cosa Nostra 09-07-06 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Oh, I've already got an answer. I just wanted to see what other people thought..

So you reckon its intelligent?

Your answer would have to be no, that it is stupid...

Am I correct?

Terumoto 09-08-06 12:45 AM

Nope, my answer is it is intelligent... Why did you think I thought it was stupid?

La Cosa Nostra 09-08-06 12:47 AM

Because intelligence is the mothering condition to order....

Terumoto 09-08-06 12:52 AM

What gave you that idea?

I believe the universe is intelligent. I mean look at us... We are considered intelligent beings. And we are part of the universe, so the universe can be considered intelligent. Even rock, earth, air, gas, etc shit like that from before life on earth is intelligent through potentiality.

Like, life originated just from rock, moisture etc. So people say "Well, we are a complex form of conciousness and intelligence." While I would say through potentiality, that rock is a primitive form of intelligence and conciousness.

La Cosa Nostra 09-08-06 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
What gave you that idea?

I believe the universe is intelligent. I mean look at us... We are considered intelligent beings. And we are part of the universe, so the universe can be considered intelligent. Even rock, earth, air, gas, etc shit like that from before life on earth is intelligent through potentiality.

Like, life originated just from rock, moisture etc. So people say "Well, we are a complex form of conciousness and intelligence." While I would say through potentiality, that rock is a primitive form of intelligence and conciousness.

I dont think you realise man...

You saying the universe is intelligent compleatly goes against your chaotic universe theory... If the universe was chaos, there would be no intelligence.

Explain how these two theories of yours can co-exist...

Terumoto 09-08-06 01:03 AM

Because you dont understand what im talking about when I refer to the universe being chaotic.

I see it everyday, its apparent to me.

Man from what youve said before you look at the universe as if it was stupid. As if it was a mechanism that works through order with many different little systems in it.