RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Best hangover remedies? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251305)

Phenom-in-all 12-02-09 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
water .

i chug a massive cupbefore i crash, and chug one when i get up. Shower and then I'm good.But word. Anything to hydrate you. word.

La Cosa Nostra 12-02-09 03:06 PM

Best hangover cure is vicodin......

JTR 12-02-09 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
dude, i've drunken enough that i can't even stand up... not just straight, there's been times when i haven't been able to stand period. in fact, this past saturday i got completely fucked up. started drinking from like 8pm and didn't stop until 3.30am. shit was dope. i was all over the place.. had to be carried home (word to living like 3mins away from my local bar). i woke up sunday about midday on my living room floor and felt as fresh as a daisy.

shit's dope. especially when my friends are all waking up moaning and clutching their heads, downing aspirin and shit and i'm sat there with a smile and a sandwich. :thumbup:

try chugging vodka until you puke and pass out... then I think you might have a headache and fool woozy the next morning

_Talksic_ 12-02-09 10:22 PM

yeah on halloween i got twisted drank have a gallon of vodka 3 or 4 double shots of henessy 5 or 6 regular shots of vodka,and had to call it an early night around like 1 cuz i was having trouble walking,and i didnt want to embarras myself in front of hella people but held my liquor,cant remember how i felt the next day but held my liquor as usual.

King Solo 12-02-09 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
try chugging vodka until you puke and pass out... then I think you might have a headache and fool woozy the next morning

done it.

although, i never actually puked until after i took a taxi to the store to get some more drink coz we ran out, or at least i ran out of the shit i like drinking (vodka). and i puked when i got out, but that could also be down to my suffering with severe motion sickness. iunno.

either way, i puked.. got my drink, got back to the party and started pounding the vodka some more until i passed out on the floor at about 2am. woke up around 6.30am and felt fine... went out for a morning run and shit.

SUPERVILLAIN 12-03-09 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
iunno...

either way, i puked.. got my drink, got back to the party and started pounding the vodka some more until i passed out on the floor at about 2am. woke up around 6.30am and felt fine... went out for a morning run and shit.

^^^it all makes sense now...you're a cyborg from the near distant future. ill. try chugging some wd-40 there Bender.

lol.

s.v.

King Solo 12-03-09 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
^^^it all makes sense now...you're a cyborg from the near distant future. ill. try chugging some wd-40 there Bender.

lol.

s.v.

or i could just syphon the fuel from some second rate car (you know, like a mustang :eek:) and down that shit like some common run-of-the-mill douche.

SNNNNAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Ysdat 12-03-09 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
i chug a massive cupbefore i crash, and chug one when i get up. Shower and then I'm good.But word. Anything to hydrate you. word.

truth. A hangovers simply dehydration.

J. Luth 12-03-09 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
or i could just syphon the fuel from some second rate car (you know, like a mustang :eek:) and down that shit like some common run-of-the-mill douche.

SNNNNAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

SNAKEEEEEEEeEEEEEE LOL GET OFF ME MY MANS!

SUPERVILLAIN 12-04-09 03:05 AM

lmao.

fools.

the supe

Jay Rose 12-04-09 04:48 AM

get some head.... that shit just goes right away

if that doesnt work... get head in the shower

King Solo 12-04-09 09:54 AM

don't drink. then you wudn't even get hangovers.

Rats 12-04-09 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Rose
get some head.... that shit just goes right away

if that doesnt work... get head in the shower

thats one a them trying real hard to be cool posts.

J. Luth 12-04-09 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rats
thats one a them trying real hard to be cool posts.

That's one of them trying to expose someone who's trying really hard to be cool posts. :evilgrin:

King Solo 12-05-09 02:55 AM

^ That's one of them unnecessary trying to state the obvious type posts.